Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What if Clinton won.

Started by GSOgymrat, March 01, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 03, 2018, 06:13:26 PM
Well, better you than me! :D

You must be an expert at them by now, since I've heard that to become an expert at something it takes about 10,000 hours of practice.
More like I'm easily entertained.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 03, 2018, 06:13:26 PM
Well, better you than me! :D

You must be an expert at them by now, since I've heard that to become an expert at something it takes about 10,000 hours of practice.

That is true, for expert level (5 man years of work).  That is pretty much true in the regular education or work world.  However, one can achieve "good enough for government work" levels with much less effort.  My experience is that 30 mins per day consistently applied lets you learn productively.  That would amount to less than 200 hours spread over a year.  Not saying one should spend that much time on video games vs other things.  Of course some subjects are much easier to be passable in, Esperanto is much easier than Mandarin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 03, 2018, 08:23:58 AM
Sorry.  My account has problems too ... I keep getting notices of responses to posts from last year.  What you think doesn't matter, much, to me ... though in fact I like you.  My last response was to someone complaining about whatever President Trump's sexual proclivities are ... which I doubt anyone here as ever show anything but partisanship on ... sexual predation seems a protected behavior, if you are a D party office holder, to people here.

I dislike you.  And I dislike you more and more as time goes on here.  I would dislike you LESS if you made sensible responses to most posts. I don't see much evidence that you are able to, though.  Your poor jesterly nonsense suggests you can't.  Feel free to be more serious at any time. 

And a good example of that its that you seem to think only Democrats are sexual predators.  While I think there are no party politics involved, just a lot of real jerks. you want to assign it to a particular political view which is completely wrong.  Assholes are everywhere.   
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 03:27:02 AM
I dislike you.  And I dislike you more and more as time goes on here.  I would dislike you LESS if you made sensible responses to most posts. I don't see much evidence that you are able to, though.  Your poor jesterly nonsense suggests you can't.  Feel free to be more serious at any time. 

And a good example of that its that you seem to think only Democrats are sexual predators.  While I think there are no party politics involved, just a lot of real jerks. you want to assign it to a particular political view which is completely wrong.  Assholes are everywhere.

Exactly not ... George H W was a sexual predator too ... some say.  But Bill Clinton and JFK are much more famous for it.  If you knew someone was a sexual predator (say Weinstein) would you vote for them, for public office?  Not saying that people voted for either example (I did vote for Bill Clinton once) with the knowledge of their predation, though perhaps the insiders did know.

But in the current Salem witch trials ... it does seem that D party supporters are taking the most heat.  Would you ascribe that to character assassination by the Deep State?  And it seems that this outrage can be turned on and off at will.  It used to just be Bill Cosby.  It can be used against anyone, including Trump.  And no, I am not joking ... it seems that ambition and frustration is the death of civility in our society.  Too many trillions at stake.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 05, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
Exactly not ... George H W was a sexual predator too ... some say.  But Bill Clinton and JFK are much more famous for it.  If you knew someone was a sexual predator (say Weinstein) would you vote for them, for public office?  Not saying that people voted for either example (I did vote for Bill Clinton once) with the knowledge of their predation, though perhaps the insiders did know.

But in the current Salem witch trials ... it does seem that D party supporters are taking the most heat.  Would you ascribe that to character assassination by the Deep State?  And it seems that this outrage can be turned on and off at will.  It used to just be Bill Cosby.  It can be used against anyone, including Trump.  And no, I am not joking ... it seems that ambition and frustration is the death of civility in our society.  Too many trillions at stake.

A difference is that Democrats cast off the predators they learn about, while Republicans "circle the wagons".  Note that I don't ascribe moral superiority to either side, just that they they react differently. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 03:58:45 PM
A difference is that Democrats cast off the predators they learn about, while Republicans "circle the wagons".  Note that I don't ascribe moral superiority to either side, just that they they react differently.

Bill Clinton and the rest of perverted Clinton clan haven't been cast out ... they remain in the throne room.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

So a guy gets a blow job, and suddenly he's a sexual predator? Must be a lot of those out there.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 05, 2018, 07:38:51 PM
So a guy gets a blow job, and suddenly he's a sexual predator? Must be a lot of those out there.

There was a pattern, going back to his being governor of Arkansas.  Yes, some go have some love with road kill, in the freeway ...

Next you will be claiming that he wasn't a "real" Democrat.  And I would agree, he is a Trojan Republican.  He and JFK should have worn a body sized condom over themselves.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

At least with Democrats, only one person is getting screwed.  With Republicans, the whole country gets fucked.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on March 05, 2018, 10:47:22 PM
At least with Democrats, only one person is getting screwed.  With Republicans, the whole country gets fucked.

I wish that were true.  In what way are you a predator too?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

While the Clinton trial was under way, Larry Flynt offered a million dollar reward to any woman who would come forward with similar dirt on a Republican.  Obviously Flynt had a biased agenda, and while it was of a disgusting vile nature, I have to admit I secretly approved.  So one day a friend was harping on how he was so morally offended by Flynt offering money to women just to wreck the reputations of Republicans with sexual scandals.  It was one of those rare times I actually expressed my contrary opinion right at the moment.  I replied, "Well at least it's his own money.  Kenneth Star is doing the same thing, except he's using your money."  My friend cringed at the thought of how his tax dollars were being spent, but to his credit, he was quick to recognize the similarity of Flynt's actions to that of the Republican bottom feeders.

Jesus Christ!  Clinton lied about a fucking blow job.  Everybody gets a blow job.  I'd be sorry for anyone who doesn't.  Granted it might not be in the Oval Office, but that's only because the rest of us don't have an oval office, and the kitchen is about as kinky as it gets.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on March 06, 2018, 01:15:18 AM
While the Clinton trial was under way, Larry Flynt offered a million dollar reward to any woman who would come forward with similar dirt on a Republican.  Obviously Flynt had a biased agenda, and while it was of a disgusting vile nature, I have to admit I secretly approved.  So one day a friend was harping on how he was so morally offended by Flynt offering money to women just to wreck the reputations of Republicans with sexual scandals.  It was one of those rare times I actually expressed my contrary opinion right at the moment.  I replied, "Well at least it's his own money.  Kenneth Star is doing the same thing, except he's using your money."  My friend cringed at the thought of how his tax dollars were being spent, but to his credit, he was quick to recognize the similarity of Flynt's actions to that of the Republican bottom feeders.

Jesus Christ!  Clinton lied about a fucking blow job.  Everybody gets a blow job.  I'd be sorry for anyone who doesn't.  Granted it might not be in the Oval Office, but that's only because the rest of us don't have an oval office, and the kitchen is about as kinky as it gets.

You got a blow job?  Good for you.  You aren't President.  So you want the WH to be a Last Days of Pompeii carnival of orgies?  Yeah, my wife promised we would have sex in every room in the house ... never happened.  Doing it on the bathroom tile floor doesn't sound too much fun to me.

Back then I was perturbed at the Starr commission .. seemed too partisan, but now I know better.  Yes, I think the circus should continue.  Starr/Mueller should open investigations on all Congressmen, the SCOTUS and the VP as well.  What is good for the WH, is good for all of them.  And if they lie about so much as a parking ticket, to the FBI, then put them away and throw away the key.

That way the DC swamp gets moved to Guantanamo.  Waterboarding for all ... it is only fair.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on March 06, 2018, 07:05:38 AM
Starr/Mueller should open investigations on all Congressmen, the SCOTUS and the VP as well.  What is good for the WH, is good for all of them.  And if they lie about so much as a parking ticket, to the FBI, then put them away and throw away the key.
That's a waste of time and money.  I don't care who has sex in politics.  Trump supporters don't even care if it's sexual assault.  Removing sex from politics does nothing to deal with the serious problems our country faces.  Sex is not one of those problems.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on March 06, 2018, 07:29:57 AM
That's a waste of time and money.  I don't care who has sex in politics.  Trump supporters don't even care if it's sexual assault.  Removing sex from politics does nothing to deal with the serious problems our country faces.  Sex is not one of those problems.

That is clear .. and why you would never be allowed a security clearance.  Blame everything on those Trump supporters ... Neanderthals, all of them.  Well actually all but a few sub-Saharan Africans are Neanderthals.  Yes, we have serious problems, and the people who own the country (not your nor I) will do what they want about it.  Did Simon Legree consult with Uncle Tom?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on March 05, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
There was a pattern, going back to his being governor of Arkansas.  Yes, some go have some love with road kill, in the freeway ...

Next you will be claiming that he wasn't a "real" Democrat.  And I would agree, he is a Trojan Republican.  He and JFK should have worn a body sized condom over themselves.
I'm not the one who makes claims - that seems to be your forte.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman