Apparently an interview that I did a few years back was actually used

Started by PickelledEggs, March 01, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Not that any of you care, sometimes I feel like you guys hate me, but I figure I'd express some mild excitement for once in my life.

I did this interview around 2014.... possibly even earlier than that. I honestly don't remember when I did it. I thought the interview was scrapped and tossed, but a suggested facebook post brought me to it tonight.

If you'd like to read some of my dreams and aspirations from a few years back at the beginning of my career as an artist, before I even really started instructing as a living, here you go. Surreal to look back at my thoughts from yesteryear...

https://www.bloginity.com/2018/02/interview-stephen-yavorski-on-fine-tuning-his-voice-as-an-artist/

PickelledEggs

Actually, I remember the drawing I referenced in the interview. It was my drawing "A Time Of Defeat", which means this interview tool place pre-July 2013

Cavebear

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 01, 2018, 03:55:59 AM
Not that any of you care, sometimes I feel like you guys hate me, but I figure I'd express some mild excitement for once in my life.

I did this interview around 2014.... possibly even earlier than that. I honestly don't remember when I did it. I thought the interview was scrapped and tossed, but a suggested facebook post brought me to it tonight.

If you'd like to read some of my dreams and aspirations from a few years back at the beginning of my career as an artist, before I even really started instructing as a living, here you go. Surreal to look back at my thoughts from yesteryear...

https://www.bloginity.com/2018/02/interview-stephen-yavorski-on-fine-tuning-his-voice-as-an-artist/

'Why would we hate you?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

We hate the sin, not the sinner...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Excite away...  Why did you think you couldn't speak?  Are you a rabid theist or something? 

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 05:35:06 PM
Excite away...  Why did you think you couldn't speak?  Are you a rabid theist or something? 
Eh, probably just general low self esteem talking. Idk

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 06, 2018, 02:06:13 AM

Artists are temperamental?  The therapy is to do more art, right?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on March 06, 2018, 07:12:56 AM
Artists are temperamental?  The therapy is to do more art, right?
lol yes, sometimes that is the therapy. Sometimes it's distraction with video games

Mike Cl

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 06, 2018, 11:37:26 AM
lol yes, sometimes that is the therapy. Sometimes it's distraction with video games
Ah, yes.  Distraction with video games--I can relate to that!  But it really isn't distraction---it's life!! :grin:
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 06, 2018, 02:06:13 AM

Well, I thought you might be reluctant to speak because you are an Admin.  Some places they think they shouldn't .  I disagree.  I mean, it's YOUR site!

Cavebear

Well, OK, we aren't exactly wall-flowers here.  Most of us have pretty strong outspeaking personalities here.  That is part of why I love you all.  For me, this is where reality exists and deities don't (mostly - there IS Baruch/Burach/Whatever and the trolls). 

But generally you all help me stay somewhat sane in the small world where I really can't find many other atheists, and I thought it nice to say this on Easter, LOL!

May you all have a good day free of statements about "Blessings Upon You" and all that crap...

Cavebear

Hijiri Byakuren

I've been awake for 20 minutes and haven't had my coffee yet, so forgive me if I make no sense.

I don't think anyone on this forum hates you. Had some epic disagreements, certainly, but hate is... well, quite a strong word. The only person I can think of who might legitimately hate you is pr126, and, well... the man thinks he's got Muslims in his closet and feminists under his bed, so I wouldn't take anything too seriously from him. :P
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on April 01, 2018, 07:25:11 AM
Well, OK, we aren't exactly wall-flowers here.  Most of us have pretty strong outspeaking personalities here.  That is part of why I love you all.  For me, this is where reality exists and deities don't (mostly - there IS Baruch/Burach/Whatever and the trolls). 

But generally you all help me stay somewhat sane in the small world where I really can't find many other atheists, and I thought it nice to say this on Easter, LOL!

May you all have a good day free of statements about "Blessings Upon You" and all that crap...

Cavebear
Hey, Cavebear----God Bless You, Man!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to do that.  :)  I agree, this is a place for sanity (generally).  May all of you easter eggs be, well, Cadberry.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 02, 2018, 09:13:33 AM
Hey, Cavebear----God Bless You, Man!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I just had to do that.  :)  I agree, this is a place for sanity (generally).  May all of you easter eggs be, well, Cadberry.

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster not drag you to the Under-Pasta World for an eternity of unicorn-stabbings...  LOL!

AllPurposeAtheist

You just gotta get beyond the starving part of being an artist.. That was just one of my reasons for dropping out..
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"A starving artist!" and I succeeded beyond my wildest expectations! 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.