News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ahmad and his Three Wives

Started by pr126, March 01, 2018, 02:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 03, 2018, 03:14:40 PM
From the time of the original conspiracy ... of the Roanoke/Jamestown colony until now ... the Atlantean/Israelite conspiracy of Francis Bacon et al ... has continued ... the idea being an early form of British Empire Manifest Destiny ... based on scientism (Illuminati) and evangelical utopianism (Protestants).

You are crazier than my container of mixed shelled nuts...  There really isn't anything more to be said.  IN MY OPINION, you are just a complete fruitcake, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Why promote transgender ideology for small children when they are most vulnerable to bad ideas?

They can’t even comprehend what it means to change gender or race at whim?

Changing their race? WTF? Is race interchangeable now? What happens to “cultural appropiation”?

Where is the child abuse, when Marxist educators mess up children’s minds, or parents opposing that?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 05, 2018, 03:58:38 AM
Why promote transgender ideology for small children when they are most vulnerable to bad ideas?

They can’t even comprehend what it means to change gender or race at whim?

Changing their race? WTF? Is race interchangeable now?

Where is the child abuse, when Marxist educators mess up children’s minds, or parents opposing that?

I generally agree children can't decide matters of gender for their adulthood.

Baruch

Totalitarians have to do what what they are ... puritanical megalomaniacs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 05, 2018, 06:19:41 AM
Totalitarians have to do what what they are ... puritanical megalomaniacs.

Yes, you would know about that.  And that IS also pretty much what Trump is too.  He doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink, and he is a megalomaniac.  You must love the guy.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
Yes, you would know about that.  And that IS also pretty much what Trump is too.  He doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink, and he is a megalomaniac.  You must love the guy.
No, I don't but he may be a dry drunk like George W.  That would be a bad thing too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 05, 2018, 06:36:46 AM
No, I don't but he may be a dry drunk like George W.  That would be a bad thing too.

Where did "dry drunk" come from?  You just don't make any sense 90% of the time.  Doesn't that at least SLIGHTLY embarrass you?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
Where did "dry drunk" come from?  You just don't make any sense 90% of the time.  Doesn't that at least SLIGHTLY embarrass you?

Dry drunks behave oddly, even without drinking (speaking of Trump).  Or would you prefer to put your psychiatry license at risk by claiming he is insane (but Hillary is not).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 05, 2018, 10:19:07 PM
Dry drunks behave oddly, even without drinking (speaking of Trump).  Or would you prefer to put your psychiatry license at risk by claiming he is insane (but Hillary is not).

Well, Trump admits he loves chaos, he loves pitting staffers against each other, he loves tweeting inanities at 4 am, he insults our allies and supports our enemies...  Its really hard to consider him sane.  I think the average 14 yer old understands that there is "something" wrong with the guy.

If your neighbor drives everyone away, paints his door purple, paints his sidewalk pink and grows a lawn of poison ivy, and walks around the yard naked, you don't have to be a psychiatrist to recognize that SOMETHING is wrong "upstairs". 

Hillary is the very soul of rational discussion, considers advice from people trained in their fields, talks sensibly to foreign leaders, etc.  It is pretty difficult not to notice SOME SLIGHT DIFFERENCE between the two, LOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 08, 2018, 08:02:55 AM
Well, Trump admits he loves chaos, he loves pitting staffers against each other, he loves tweeting inanities at 4 am, he insults our allies and supports our enemies...  Its really hard to consider him sane.  I think the average 14 yer old understands that there is "something" wrong with the guy.

If your neighbor drives everyone away, paints his door purple, paints his sidewalk pink and grows a lawn of poison ivy, and walks around the yard naked, you don't have to be a psychiatrist to recognize that SOMETHING is wrong "upstairs". 

Hillary is the very soul of rational discussion, considers advice from people trained in their fields, talks sensibly to foreign leaders, etc.  It is pretty difficult not to notice SOME SLIGHT DIFFERENCE between the two, LOL!

1. You are prejudiced against management theory that encourages internal competition
2. You are prejudiced against creative people and nudists, particularly creative nudists
3.You totally make yourself the poster child of why it takes a crazy person to know one
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 08, 2018, 08:07:25 PM
1. You are prejudiced against management theory that encourages internal competition
2. You are prejudiced against creative people and nudists, particularly creative nudists
3.You totally make yourself the poster child of why it takes a crazy person to know one

1.  Trump's chaos management is not exactly Lincoln's 'Team Of Rivals (and Trump is not Lincoln).
2.  I'm not really for public nudism.  Most of us are just too ugly to support that, LOL!
3.  I am the very epitome of logic.  I know others like that and you are not among them.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 12, 2018, 04:20:36 AM
1.  Trump's chaos management is not exactly Lincoln's 'Team Of Rivals (and Trump is not Lincoln).
2.  I'm not really for public nudism.  Most of us are just too ugly to support that, LOL!
3.  I am the very epitome of logic.  I know others like that and you are not among them.

Yes, Team Of Rivals was a good book.  And you are logical, playing chess.  Otherwise not so much.  You are an ideologue in politics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 12, 2018, 07:05:44 AM
Yes, Team Of Rivals was a good book.  And you are logical, playing chess.  Otherwise not so much.  You are an ideologue in politics.

I am actually very practical in all subjects.  That's where you get confused.  You keep thinking I am "religious" in a way you don't quite understand.

For example, I referred to the CONCEPT in 'Team of Rivals' and you just thought it was "a good book".

On politics, I have stayed "slightly left of center" while it has moved back and forth over the decades.  I haven't changed. 

Etc...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 12, 2018, 07:55:22 AM
I am actually very practical in all subjects.  That's where you get confused.  You keep thinking I am "religious" in a way you don't quite understand.

For example, I referred to the CONCEPT in 'Team of Rivals' and you just thought it was "a good book".

On politics, I have stayed "slightly left of center" while it has moved back and forth over the decades.  I haven't changed. 

Etc...

Lincoln was perhaps the only one who could make that method work.  It was his humor I expect.  Otherwise, Trump trying the same thing, is a circus.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.