News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Welcome To Progressive Utopia

Started by pr126, February 26, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Rhetorically, just to get rid of Corbyn and Labor (if I were British), I would do a wholesale replacement of British population with any Third World country population of your choice (snark).  Brazil has plenty of excess people, it doesn't have to be Hindus.  How can you stand to be in the same country as those %&%^$.  And Canada isn't any better ... Trudeau my ass .. what a total gluteus maximus he is.

I will take my Mexicans any day over the demographic Britain gets because of geography and past White guilt about colonialism (and bonus, Mexicans are Catholic, not Muslim).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Did someone mentioned Trudeau?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc

Baruch

I vote for the pink Easter bunny outfit.  If Trudeau didn't exist as a distraction from Trumpism, it would be necessary to create him in a test tube ;-)

Progressives should be in favor of euthanasia of inferior specimens, am I right?  Hitler was a progressive, as was Stalin, Mao etc.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Sal1981 on February 26, 2018, 07:03:10 PM
That's rather harsh.

Baruch just LOVES to work people up...  Not that he makes much logical sense, but he has a talent and desire for it.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!