News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Welcome To Progressive Utopia

Started by pr126, February 26, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

UK won't be really progressive, until you are all incorporated into the German Reich under that former Stasi member.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Germany nearly destroyed Europe twice in the last century.

Third time lucky? This time they are outsourcing it.

Atheon

Pat Condell - a paranoid, full-of-shit Islamophobe who lives in a fantasy world of fear.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Munch

Quote from: Atheon on February 26, 2018, 01:11:05 PM
Pat Condell - a paranoid, full-of-shit Islamophobe who lives in a fantasy world of fear.

What makes him an Islamophobe? Is it him calling out the religion of Islam for its bullshit, lies and backwards thinking?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Quote from: Munch on February 26, 2018, 01:26:56 PM
What makes him an Islamophobe? Is it him calling out the religion of Islam for its bullshit, lies and backwards thinking?
Telling the truth is hate. Some people fear the truth.

Sal1981

Yes, we know. How about some solutions or direct critique other than dropping, as in OP's vid, buzz words?

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on February 26, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
Yes, we know. How about some solutions or direct critique other than dropping, as in OP's vid, buzz words?

Kill all the immigrants, or kill all the Muslims ... it is that simple .. but not so nice.  Not that I advocate that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2018, 07:02:28 PM
Kill all the immigrants, or kill all the Muslims ... it is that simple .. but not so nice.  Not that I advocate that.
That's rather harsh.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Sal1981 on February 26, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

*shrug* what solutions could even work? A screwed up ideology infesting a culture of people who even in the most moderate version of said ideology has no positive standing with the modern world.

Christianity should serve as the example, it still exists today, but its only due to secularism that western nations are no longer ruled by theocracy. When you then introduce a culture of people ruled by theocracy into a secular country, they don't just suddenly transit to being secular, and when it happens on mass, it creates a vacuum, and the theocratic culture keeps to itself with its beliefs in pockets, it doesn't want to change, it just wants the resources of the nation they moved to.

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on February 26, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
Yall dudes are ridiculous lol.

why? Seems some people can't split the religion from the culture, you insult one aspect (the religion) your insulting the entire culture. Works as a fine defense system to carry on never changing or evolving.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on February 26, 2018, 07:03:10 PM
That's rather harsh.

Solutions involving fixing some other person's problem ... usually are.  That is why I limit myself to working on my own problems.  I am pro immigrant and pro muslim.  But definitely anti-Marxist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 26, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
why? Seems some people can't split the religion from the culture, you insult one aspect (the religion) your insulting the entire culture. Works as a fine defense system to carry on never changing or evolving.

Never changing is the raison' de etre of Medieval faiths like Islam and Catholicism.  It is part of their brand.  Of course it isn't true, they have changed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Baruch wrote:
QuoteI am pro immigrant and pro muslim.
Come to Europe.
You will like Sweden, France, Germany, Netherlands, UK, Spain, Denmark, Italy, Greece.
(60 Million Muslims, most are immigrants.)  I am sure they all like Jews.
You will love it here.

Places to avoid: Hungary, Poland, Chech Republic, Slovakia. They are all Xenophobes, Islamophobes, intolerant Nazis.

I wonder if Germany will invade Poland (again) for not accepting immigrants?