News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sweden - Ripe for the taking

Started by pr126, February 23, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Alice Bah Kuhnke, Swedish Culture Minister

QuoteThe present government of Sweden is working hard to prove Mona Sahlin right. The Swedish Minister of Culture and Democracy, Alice Bah Kuhnke[10], the daughter of an immigrant from Gambia, recently appointed the Pakistani immigrant Qaisar Mahmood as chief of Sweden’s Cultural Heritage Archive. Qaisar Mahmood has said he has never studied archeology or culture, something which is hardly necessary, since part of his new job is overseeing the destruction of Sweden’s historical and cultural heritage.[5] The soil of Sweden is full of Viking artifacts, and building projects have often provided a rich source of objects for museums, but now many of the unearthed Viking artifacts have another destination. In the new, modern and multicultural Sweden, Viking amulets, bracelets and other historical objects are not considered worth preserving, so they are sent to metal reclamation centers and melted down as scrap.[6]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iERLyAxddVE

Baruch

See, all the good Vikings migrated to the Danelaw, in England, in 850 CE.  The losers were left back at home.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Disclaimer; Gates of Vienna.

Disclaimer 2; from a correspondent who I am finding no evidence of ever existing outside of GoV. Even if they do exist, that does not bode well for their credibility as a journalist.

Disclaimer 3: From their first citation of Regeringens Proposition 1997/98:16, p23, it is translated very poorly at best, and just outright incorrectly at worst. The actual bill states that, "...because a large percentage of the Swedish population come from foreign countries, a shared historic unity is impossible. Basic values are therefore more important to integration than a historical identity."

Disclaimer 4: Where it cites the Swedish politician as saying they, "don't know what Swedish culture is", it leaves out the second part of the text where she says Swedish culture is democracy, freedom and respect. This was in response to, "How can foreigners be expected to embrace Swedish culture?". What a horrible thing to expect foreigners to practice.

Disclaimer 5: GoV is the same site that talked about library book burnings that offended Muslims in Germany that the media attended and German politicians celebrated and pr shared, yet there was zero evidence of any libraries burning books in Germany nor pictures of the "massive stacks of books burning".  If you were to take a 10 minute look at the site, I am sure you could find plenty more instances of stories that just literally didn't happen.

I could go on, but for christ's sake, can people learn to take 10 seconds and investigate information they read on the internet before taking it as truth?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

According to leftist, liberal SJW logic, the truth is subjective/relative.
There is no absolute truth.
Truth is based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.

pr126

Leftists versus the People

QuoteLiberalism

This gnostic trait is the source of all of the damage liberalism has wrought for more than 300 years.  From the French Revolution to the Third Reich, from Stalinism to North Korea, liberalism has brought with it repression of liberty, death camps, and executions on a mass scale.  What's often not well understood is the fact that violence and repression are inevitable because liberalism seeks to change what does not wish to change â€" and it does so not for the purpose of making things better, but as an attempt to confirm the superiority of the liberal mind and its ability to manage society.

Baruch

In the US, the Left ruined the "liberal" and "Democrat" brands.  Just as the Right ruined the "conservative" and "Republican" brands.  This goes all the way back to the 60s.  Operation Mockingbird continues.  I am starting to believe that Charles Manson was yet another out of control government project.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on February 24, 2018, 03:07:56 AM

Be that as it may, GoV articles you  have posted have a history of being objectively untrue.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on February 24, 2018, 03:07:56 AM

Oh for FUCKS SAKE.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on February 24, 2018, 10:09:24 AM
Be that as it may, GoV articles you  have posted have a history of being objectively untrue.

What is truth? - Pontius Pilatus
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 24, 2018, 07:17:07 AM
In the US, the Left ruined the "liberal" and "Democrat" brands.  Just as the Right ruined the "conservative" and "Republican" brands.  This goes all the way back to the 60s.  Operation Mockingbird continues.  I am starting to believe that Charles Manson was yet another out of control government project.

You are then beyond all hope...  And so down into conspiracy theories that UP would still be Down.  I think I have to give up on you.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 25, 2018, 02:15:26 AM
You are then beyond all hope...  And so down into conspiracy theories that UP would still be Down.  I think I have to give up on you.

The CIA, NSA etc don't exist ... return to your long slumber, citizen.  It is necessary for security agencies to screw everyone over (all enemies foreign and domestic aka everyone).  They aren't following the propaganda of Civics 101 that I took in 9th grade.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.