News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ambulance chasing is a lucrative business

Started by PopeyesPappy, February 23, 2018, 04:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

A couple of weeks ago this guy moved into our building.

Today this is in the garage.

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

SGOS

He needs a car like that to chase the ambulances.

Gawdzilla Sama

"You can't yell FIRE!!! in a crowded theater or AMBULANCE!!! in a crowded law school."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 23, 2018, 05:21:40 PM
Correlation?

The local ambulance chaser that spends heavily on advertising and whose staff has a habit of cold calling accident victims makes good money. The $350,000 McClaren 650s was parked in his spot.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Cavebear

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on February 23, 2018, 11:26:02 PM
The local ambulance chaser that spends heavily on advertising and whose staff has a habit of cold calling accident victims makes good money. The $350,000 McClaren 650s was parked in his spot.

Forget the lawyers, lease cars to them!  They write them of as business expenses, you get the profit.  And it might be under the tax radar done right.  Not that *I* would do that...  But maybe putting recording devices in the cars would be highly profitable...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 23, 2018, 06:00:25 PM
"You can't yell FIRE!!! in a crowded theater or AMBULANCE!!! in a crowded law school."

Snorted wine out my nose on that one...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!