News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Looking For A Recliner Chair

Started by Cavebear, February 19, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on February 25, 2018, 01:19:54 AM
I like the form-fitting arm cover idea.  Marley has spent some years on the top of my vinyl computer chair flexing his claws and I can't see much actual damage there.  So maybe, vinyl wouldn't be bad.
You can put a fabric cover over the vinyl. "Water" proof and nice to the touch. The company might even sell you some of the fabric they use for the chairs.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

Karen has decided to get rid of my Lazyboy which has been in the master bedroom ever since we put a reclining loveseat in its place in front of the TV a while back. It's a rocking recliner with a swivel. Fabric cover that has survived a fair amount of cat lovin'. It's yours if come and get it...

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Cavebear

I ordered a recliner through Amazon the other day.  I had it in my cart as the best option, but hadn't decided on it for sure.  But then I had something to order and hit 1-click.  I forgot the recliner was in the cart...

And between being tired and having a dental appointment the next morning, I didn't notice the recliner had been ordered past the time to decline the recliner.  So I have one coming.  LOL!  Well, it seems a good choice...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!