Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Would you rather?

Started by Mr.Obvious, February 20, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Munch on March 23, 2019, 09:56:59 PM
skyrim.

I'd download sex mods and go around screwing everyone in whiterun. At counts as pacifist behavior if their enjoying themselves.

would you rather be alone in a hot air balloon over the pacific ocean for a week, or alone in a submersible deep below the ocean for a week.

How the hell do you get those sex mods to work? They're always so glitchy. ...Asking for a friend. lol

That's a hard one. I think I'd go with a submarine, even though they're cramped as hell and would make be feel claustrophobic. At least I'd be safe from the elements. Plus, I'm afraid of heights, so hot air balloons are a big hell no.

Can't remember if anyone's done one like this before, but here goes. Would you rather have wizard blood from Harry Potter or Force powers from Star Wars?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Munch

Quote from: Blackleaf on March 24, 2019, 02:11:39 AM
How the hell do you get those sex mods to work? They're always so glitchy. ...Asking for a friend. lol

That's a hard one. I think I'd go with a submarine, even though they're cramped as hell and would make be feel claustrophobic. At least I'd be safe from the elements. Plus, I'm afraid of heights, so hot air balloons are a big hell no.

Can't remember if anyone's done one like this before, but here goes. Would you rather have wizard blood from Harry Potter or Force powers from Star Wars?

Usually I got mods from this website below and downloaded them manually into my Skyrim mods folder.

[spoiler]https://www.loverslab.com/forum/4-skyrim/[/spoiler]

I'd have to say wizard blood, because force blood would involve a lot more training in physical fighting, plus with the right spells learned you could do what the force does with magic.

Would you rather be a superhero who has to hide their identity for what it might do to you and your loved ones, or be completely open about it to the public and what that brings?

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

Hot air balloon, definitely! Especially if I weren't too high to see whales breaching.

Would you rather listen to Kellyanne Conway or George W. Bush speak at length?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 21, 2019, 01:38:04 PM
But, Cavebear,  there were only 2 people playing the game, hence the 1v1 designation.

Hmmm, I never imagined 2 person Russian Roulette.    I'm sorry I missed the description.  It is so ingrained that there is 1 bullet and six people, I overlooked something there. 

OOPSIES...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!