News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Would you rather?

Started by Mr.Obvious, February 20, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 17, 2019, 07:03:12 AM
My problem with board games is the same.

Would you rather kiss Hillary or Trump? ;-)

What are your best Board Games?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on March 17, 2019, 07:03:12 AM
My problem with board games is the same.

Would you rather kiss Hillary or Trump? ;-)

Trump. See, I know what cheeto dust tastes like, it's that taste like the other side of the tracks, of failed parenting and extremely low expectations for life, of child abandonment and underage drinking.
That taste which feels like you've been marked by a trailer park, like the smell on the bus home from the five year olds and their mama June guardians.

But Hillary, if I kissed that, I'd have 2 days to live from the snake venom.

Would you rather be caught naked in public in a suggestive situation, or falling into the ocean without a parachute
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 17, 2019, 07:22:34 AM
What are your best Board Games?

Monopoly.  Family played it every New Years eve, otherwise not.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 17, 2019, 07:26:06 AM
Trump. See, I know what cheeto dust tastes like, it's that taste like the other side of the tracks, of failed parenting and extremely low expectations for life, of child abandonment and underage drinking.
That taste which feels like you've been marked by a trailer park, like the smell on the bus home from the five year olds and their mama June guardians.

But Hillary, if I kissed that, I'd have 2 days to live from the snake venom.

Would you rather be caught naked in public in a suggestive situation, or falling into the ocean without a parachute

Caught in a compromising position naked in public ;-)  I have a streak of exhibitionism.  I once spent an entire day at work, in a military facility, dressed as Snow White ;-))

Would you rather ...

Be dressed for Halloween as a rabbi or an SS officer?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on March 17, 2019, 01:47:45 PM
Caught in a compromising position naked in public ;-)  I have a streak of exhibitionism.  I once spent an entire day at work, in a military facility, dressed as Snow White ;-))

Would you rather ...

Be dressed for Halloween as a rabbi or an SS officer?

Rabbi, I'd aim to look like Rabbi Hyman Krustofsky, since I liked that episode of simpsons.

Would you rather, if offered several billion dollars/pounds, give up an arm, or a leg?

Blackleaf

Quote from: Munch on March 17, 2019, 02:48:42 PM
Rabbi, I'd aim to look like Rabbi Hyman Krustofsky, since I liked that episode of simpsons.

Would you rather, if offered several billion dollars/pounds, give up an arm, or a leg?

Do I have to pick one or the other? You can't offer me enough money to permanently damage myself. But if I had to choose...leg, I guess? I could use the money to buy a prosthetic leg, but even the best prosthetic arms can't mimic the precise movements of a human hand. Plus, the hand is very important for the sense of touch.

Would you rather...go on a one-way trip to an alien planet as a pioneer, or be transported 2,000 years into the future and never allowed to return?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Munch

Quote from: Blackleaf on March 17, 2019, 03:10:14 PM
Do I have to pick one or the other? You can't offer me enough money to permanently damage myself. But if I had to choose...leg, I guess? I could use the money to buy a prosthetic leg, but even the best prosthetic arms can't mimic the precise movements of a human hand. Plus, the hand is very important for the sense of touch.

Would you rather...go on a one-way trip to an alien planet as a pioneer, or be transported 2,000 years into the future and never allowed to return?

Alien planet. thinking of the state of the world today, and what it would be like in 2000 years would just be depressing to experience. Plus might have some sexy alien boys.

I couldn't think of a question so turned to websites for ideas, and found some interesting ones.

Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Munch on March 17, 2019, 04:25:15 PM
Alien planet. thinking of the state of the world today, and what it would be like in 2000 years would just be depressing to experience. Plus might have some sexy alien boys.

I couldn't think of a question so turned to websites for ideas, and found some interesting ones.

Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?

Nice one. Invisible. I'd probably use my power for crime, if i had it for one day. Strangely. Though i feel like i'd use it for good if i had it forever.

Would you rather go first in a 1v1 russian roulette game, or second?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 17, 2019, 05:08:36 PM
Nice one. Invisible. I'd probably use my power for crime, if i had it for one day. Strangely. Though i feel like i'd use it for good if i had it forever.

First. Assuming the gun holds six bullets at a time, the first person to go has a 1/6 chance of death, while the second has a 1/5 chance of death. The chance increases the longer you go.

Would you rather fight a bear or a great white shark?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

LOL on most of those questions...

1.  I'd rather kiss Hillary than Trump.  Hillary is a woman.
2.  I wouldn't give up any part of my body for money.  Money is over-rated.
3.  2,000 years in the future.  I would find a way to get by.
4.   Invisible for a day would be nice.  With planning, I would be set for life.
5.  In Russian Roulette, 6th.  The odds are actually all the same.  But being 6th you would know and just shoot the leader of the game.
6.  Definitely rather be attacked by a bear than a shark.  Bears are more easily driven off.  Aside from repellents, a rebar into the nose or eye is sufficient.  Sharks are more stupidly determined to "taste" you.

Baruch

"But being 6th you would know and just shoot the leader of the game." - kudos
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Blackleaf on March 17, 2019, 07:07:04 PM
First. Assuming the gun holds six bullets at a time, the first person to go has a 1/6 chance of death, while the second has a 1/5 chance of death. The chance increases the longer you go.

You miss a point, I think.  The bullet could go off for other people.  The odds are, using your fractions, you get
For the first 5 shooters meaning a 0.83 chance it WON'T get to 6th.
When of course it is 1/6 each time.

I'll let you find the error of your fractions...  LOL!

Unbeliever

But, Cavebear,  there were only 2 people playing the game, hence the 1v1 designation.

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 17, 2019, 05:08:36 PM

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Would you rather play Fallout 76 or play Skyrim on pacifist mode? (neither you nor your allies can attack any enemies, even in self-defense)

Munch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 21, 2019, 02:34:08 PM
Would you rather play Fallout 76 or play Skyrim on pacifist mode? (neither you nor your allies can attack any enemies, even in self-defense)

skyrim.

I'd download sex mods and go around screwing everyone in whiterun. At counts as pacifist behavior if their enjoying themselves.

would you rather be alone in a hot air balloon over the pacific ocean for a week, or alone in a submersible deep below the ocean for a week.