News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What is the problem with this guy?

Started by NellGwyn, February 19, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NellGwyn

What is the problem with a guy when a girl is in agony and he still forces her to have sex?  And for all I know, a good guy won't do stuff like that.  And why?  What makes them different?  And what IS the difference between them?
I believe in science more than God.

Sal1981

Who are you talking about? Who are you referring to? Some context is needed.

NellGwyn

Quote from: Sal1981 on February 19, 2018, 06:14:58 PM
Who are you talking about? Who are you referring to? Some context is needed.

Does it matter whom I am talking about?  It can be a hypothetical question.

Hakurei Reimu

I say it's violating the spirit of "love-making". Unless the girl is into that. S&M is a thing, and there is some even weirder shit out there than S&M.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

NellGwyn

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on February 19, 2018, 06:29:12 PM
I say it's violating the spirit of "love-making". Unless the girl is into that. S&M is a thing, and there is some even weirder shit out there than S&M.
I am not talking about vaginal pain/agony.  I am talking about mental suffering, such as depression etc...

Hakurei Reimu

Well, you weren't specific. Hell, even the above qualification is still a bit broad strokes for a simple answer. Envision a scenario that demonstrates what your concerned about.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Baruch

Quote from: NellGwyn on February 19, 2018, 05:20:04 PM
What is the problem with a guy when a girl is in agony and he still forces her to have sex?  And for all I know, a good guy won't do stuff like that.  And why?  What makes them different?  And what IS the difference between them?

You don't want to know.  Unless you are a student of psychology, and have an urge to deal deeply with abnormal ideation and behavior.

No, even if one is crazy, you don't use force on anyone .. and consider it good.

We are all a little bad, even if we are mostly good.  True story.  Having regrets, apologizing for mistakes, making up for it ... is what a good person does when they do bad.  And you live with that for the rest of your life, so we don't forget that we can lose self control.  There are people who can't do that ... and something is wrong with them.

But mental anguish, we give a lot of that to each other.  You can't live/work with people or live/work without them.  Sorry.  Deliberate anguish however, is still bad, still pathological.  Do unto others as you want done unto you, but also don't do to others what you don't want done to you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Atheon

A good person doesn't force their will upon others. Good people respect consent.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

sasuke

Quote from: NellGwyn on February 19, 2018, 05:20:04 PM
What is the problem with a guy when a girl is in agony and he still forces her to have sex?
He was horny
QuoteAnd for all I know, a good guy won't do stuff like that.  And why?  What makes them different?  And what IS the difference between them?
we have decided as a society that the silver rule is a good guideline to follow. So we call the rapist a bad guy.  Actions that violate our sense of fairness or our well being, etc are generally deemed bad. Also, “rapy” people who do not act on their urges because of a set of written instructions are borderline psychopaths. Just saying.

Baruch

Better a borderline psychopath than an actual psychopath ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

Fuck her then...then BITCH make me a sammich!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: NellGwyn on February 19, 2018, 06:33:56 PM
I am not talking about vaginal pain/agony.  I am talking about mental suffering, such as depression etc...

OK, first, there is something sick about the whole idea of sex painful physically or psychologically. If it isnt specifically desired, it is entirely wrong.  Second, my sexual experiences have always been mutually desired or nothing happened!  How could it be enjoyed otherwise?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!