News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Islamic fun facts

Started by pr126, February 13, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

You know the Mufti of Jerusalem spent most of WWII in Berlin, right?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on February 13, 2018, 11:32:39 PM
Here are some:

I would love to see how any of those make sense.   The facts are probably a LOT less than you suggest. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 14, 2018, 11:26:41 AM
You know the Mufti of Jerusalem spent most of WWII in Berlin, right?

Correct, enemy of my enemy and all that ... Arabs/Palestinians not fond of the British (and that Mufti was appointed by the British).  And modern Islam just as much into the Protocols as the other Gentiles.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 18, 2018, 08:12:18 PM
Correct, enemy of my enemy and all that ... Arabs/Palestinians not fond of the British (and that Mufti was appointed by the British).  And modern Islam just as much into the Protocols as the other Gentiles.

I suppose I HAVE to ask about the Protocols.  Sounds all conspirish...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 19, 2018, 03:07:45 AM
I suppose I HAVE to ask about the Protocols.  Sounds all conspirish...

Conspiracy theory didn't start with the 2016 election.  And in the sense of ... popular idea that is all wrong.  The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion, was a slander, put out by the French Catholic nobility ... in the 19th century, and later taken up by the Okrana (Czarist secret police) .. in their propaganda war against the Rothschilds.

The Rothschilds actually exist, and are very powerful after having cornered several markets thru insider trading during the Napoleonic Wars (manipulated the British stock exchange over Waterloo), and having gotten involved with the Bank of England IPO in 1698.  They own the European leaderships, and during the golden age of European hegemony, pretty much the entire world.  They have to share power now.

These are "court Jews" which is to say, Jews willing to do the bidding of Gentile elites, including against the Jewish people.  The Protocols are central to modern Christian anti-semitism, contributed greatly to the HaShoah (because it was popularly believed in Germany and Austria).  Hitler went to school, with a son of one of one the richest men in Europe, who later became a philosopher (Wittgenstein).  The schoolmate's family was Jewish.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 19, 2018, 06:46:51 AM
Conspiracy theory didn't start with the 2016 election.  And in the sense of ... popular idea that is all wrong.  The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion, was a slander, put out by the French Catholic nobility ... in the 19th century, and later taken up by the Okrana (Czarist secret police) .. in their propaganda war against the Rothschilds.

The Rothschilds actually exist, and are very powerful after having cornered several markets thru insider trading during the Napoleonic Wars (manipulated the British stock exchange over Waterloo), and having gotten involved with the Bank of England IPO in 1698.  They own the European leaderships, and during the golden age of European hegemony, pretty much the entire world.  They have to share power now.

These are "court Jews" which is to say, Jews willing to do the bidding of Gentile elites, including against the Jewish people.  The Protocols are central to modern Christian anti-semitism, contributed greatly to the HaShoah (because it was popularly believed in Germany and Austria).  Hitler went to school, with a son of one of one the richest men in Europe, who later became a philosopher (Wittgenstein).  The schoolmate's family was Jewish.

OK, so if the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion are all fake (and rarely heard of them myself) and YOU don't believe them, what IS there to them?..  I don't see their existence.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 19, 2018, 06:52:04 AM
OK, so if the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion are all fake (and rarely heard of them myself) and YOU don't believe them, what IS there to them?..  I don't see their existence.

If something isn't factually true (Roswell Aliens) ... then it has no effect on anything?  The notion that the US is a democracy, is a total lie, from the beginning.  And how powerful has been that un-fact?

Or do you mean, since you have little personal connection to early 20th century European popular culture, you are unaware?

The relevance to this, is that The Protocols are popularly believed in Islam, for over 100 years now.  Israelis do put their pants legs on, two at a time, unless they stick their noses into Lebanon.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 19, 2018, 06:55:12 AM
If something isn't factually true (Roswell Aliens) ... then it has no effect on anything?  The notion that the US is a democracy, is a total lie, from the beginning.  And how powerful has been that un-fact?

Or do you mean, since you have little personal connection to early 20th century European popular culture, you are unaware?

The relevance to this, is that The Protocols are popularly believed in Islam, for over 100 years now.  Israelis do put their pants legs on, two at a time, unless they stick their noses into Lebanon.

And you think the US isn't a democracy because...?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 19, 2018, 07:02:14 AM
And you think the US isn't a democracy because...?

Slaves, Natives, corporation legal protection ...

And since at least 1960, ballot box stuffing ...

The US is a republic, but so was Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 19, 2018, 07:05:13 AM
Slaves, Natives, corporation legal protection ...

And since at least 1960, ballot box stuffing ...

The US is a republic, but so was Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.

Seems like you are struggling a bit here.  Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union basically followed the "one election one time" rule of dictatorships.  At least here we get to choose and not all are idiots.

I haven't seen much ballot box stuffing here.  It is pretty carefully run. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 19, 2018, 07:10:18 AM
Seems like you are struggling a bit here.  Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union basically followed the "one election one time" rule of dictatorships.  At least here we get to choose and not all are idiots.

I haven't seen much ballot box stuffing here.  It is pretty carefully run.

You are ... %&%^$ ... unawake since 1960?  And yes, Americans in general, particularly voters, are ... useful idiots.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 19, 2018, 07:11:28 AM
You are ... %&%^$ ... unawake since 1960?  And yes, Americans in general, particularly voters, are ... useful idiots.

Well, no I'm not a "useful idiot" and I know what the term means, of course.  You need not be condescending.

Given the changes in political parties and the left/right swings of the electorate, I seriously doubt anyone could legitimately claim that US voters are blind voters.  They may collectively be IDIOTS sometimes, but that is a separate matter.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 19, 2018, 07:16:55 AM
Well, no I'm not a "useful idiot" and I know what the term means, of course.  You need not be condescending.

Given the changes in political parties and the left/right swings of the electorate, I seriously doubt anyone could legitimately claim that US voters are blind voters.  They may collectively be IDIOTS sometimes, but that is a separate matter.

The voters are blinded, not blind.  They poke out each other's eyes, when they aren't poking out their own eyes ... by running with scissors.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 19, 2018, 07:25:24 AM
The voters are blinded, not blind.  They poke out each other's eyes, when they aren't poking out their own eyes ... by running with scissors.

You have a very odd view of voters.  A disturbing one in fact.  Voters are not all blinded (a bit close to 30% are maybe), but most of the rest have been known to change their party in presidential elections.