News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Security Patches / Website Down Time

Started by wolf39us, February 13, 2018, 07:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

Hello everyone!

Just a heads up, I'm sure most of you have noticed the website down time.

This was due to some borked security patches and PHP issues.  The website is semi-back up.  We didn't lose anything so no worries.  There are some elements that need to be fixed.  I'm working on those now.

Unbeliever

Good work, I have faith that you can fix it! Praise Dog!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

wolf39us

K, it's less broke now.

Will fix more later.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

aitm

I have not been able to get in on my laptops since. Don't know if related. Cleared history and was going to clear passwords but thats a lot of shit i have to dig around for later.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

hmm. appears to be google chrome related. Safari not so much.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

pr126

Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera can’t display the forum on windows 10.

IPad Safari can.

No messages, just a blank page.

Apparently it is an error in the php.ini settings.

1. Enable display_errors in your php.ini
2. Review your error_log file(s).

wolf39us

This is weird.

I just noticed this myself

PickelledEggs

I'm typing this on chrome right now, but I am having an issue if I try to load it up on Edge. I tried loading it on edge to test it...

wolf39us

Strange though.

I haven’t touched anything on the back end since the 15th.

I’m trying to work it out now. 

wolf39us

SUMMARY:

Right, so I had to basically remove all of the modifications on the website to get things rolling again. 
Between the update and several mods that were designed for older versions, things just weren't playing nice together.  I am working on piecing the site back together little by little. 

As far your avatars, I'm pretty sure those are toast.  Avatars are really not that important though.  I will attempt to restore them, but for the time being, we are back online!

Jason78

This is the work of an angry and vengeful god indeed.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Sal1981

"Recent Posts" link seems to be down.

I'm using the latest Chrome browser.

This is the error I get:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_recent() (previously declared in /home/content/63/10281663/html/Themes/default/Recent.template.php:447) in /home/content/63/10281663/html/Themes/default/Recent.template.php on line 830

wolf39us

Sal1981