Thanks wolf39us ... as an IT guy, I can appreciate what you are going thru ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Ah. So that's what was going on. BTW, are likes and that chatbox gone for everyone else, or is that just me?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Blackleaf on February 18, 2018, 08:28:08 PM
Ah. So that's what was going on. BTW, are likes and that chatbox gone for everyone else, or is that just me?
I don't see them either.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

wolf39us

The chat was deprecated.  The original project (AJAXchat Blueimp) has been long gone. 

We were running a legacy copy.  The version that the server was on was old enough to run it.  That is no longer the case.

If we want a "chat" I can add a shoutbox.

Cavebear

Quote from: wolf39us on February 18, 2018, 07:26:07 PM

As far your avatars, I'm pretty sure those are toast.  Avatars are really not that important though.  I will attempt to restore them, but for the time being, we are back online!

I am pleased we are back online.  But you might be surprised at how much we care about our avatars...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

I have my avatar sort of re-added.  But I must say I like the highlighted quotes.  That's good.  Easier to distinguish from the after-comments.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

wolf39us

Quote from: Cavebear on February 19, 2018, 01:52:27 AM
I have my avatar sort of re-added.  But I must say I like the highlighted quotes.  That's good.  Easier to distinguish from the after-comments.

I've saved as much of the avatars as I can, unfortunately they are all mixed in with every upload attachment ever posted on the site.  If there is an absolute need to get an avatar, I can look for it. 

Draconic Aiur

wolf39us

Mike Cl

I guess I was lucky.  For a day and half I could not get my usual Chrome link to the site to work.  I then went to my Yahoo.com email site and found an email from one of the board users, clicked on the atheist site and was put on.  I resaved that version of the site and could then use that whenever I wanted to get on.  My avatar was never missing, but noticed that the 'likes' were missing and the print was a bit different. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

wolf39us

Quote from: Mike Cl on February 19, 2018, 05:22:26 PM
I guess I was lucky.  For a day and half I could not get my usual Chrome link to the site to work.  I then went to my Yahoo.com email site and found an email from one of the board users, clicked on the atheist site and was put on.  I resaved that version of the site and could then use that whenever I wanted to get on.  My avatar was never missing, but noticed that the 'likes' were missing and the print was a bit different. 

I might re-add likes... I think people liked it (HA!)

Hakurei Reimu

For about three days the site was just plain broke for me. I couldn't even see anything most times. It's okay, now.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 18, 2018, 08:35:21 PM
I don't see them either.

Same, it's still not 100% for me.
But hey, we'll get there.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

wolf39us

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on February 19, 2018, 06:40:23 PM
Same, it's still not 100% for me.
But hey, we'll get there.

All of the mods have been removed.  I plan to not add too much this time around.  If there's something specific that you'd like to see revived, let us know.