News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Falcon Heavy Launch was a Hoax

Started by SGOS, February 11, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Speaking of conspiracy theories, the Flat Earth Society, or some local whatever, says the Tesla Falcon Heavy Launch was a hoax.

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/02/10/flat-earth-community-insists-falcon-heavy-launch-hoax/

I'm not sure how this supports their flat Earth claims.  Even if the Earth was flat, it doesn't mean we can't launch a rocket into space.

Baruch

When are they serious, and just being a branch of Dischordianism?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on February 11, 2018, 10:28:57 AM
Speaking of conspiracy theories, the Flat Earth Society, or some local whatever, says the Tesla Falcon Heavy Launch was a hoax.

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/02/10/flat-earth-community-insists-falcon-heavy-launch-hoax/

I'm not sure how this supports their flat Earth claims.  Even if the Earth was flat, it doesn't mean we can't launch a rocket into space.
We were calling this minutes after the launch.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Major event + the dullest tools in the shed = new conspiracy theories and hoax allegations

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on February 11, 2018, 11:41:43 AM
When are they serious, and just being a branch of Dischordianism?
The way there logic is so truncated an irrelevant, one would think their motivation was only to be in the news.  I keep thinking this whole group has got to be doing this with tongue in cheek, just to be goofing on people, and to see how much rubbish the news is willing to report.  After a big news event they probably smoke cigars, play cards, and have a good laugh.

Gawdzilla Sama

I can introduce you to some real life flatters.

And by introduce I mean I'll drop you where the pavement ends and point.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 11, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
I can introduce you to some real life flatters.

And by introduce I mean I'll drop you where the pavement ends and point.

One of my old friends, recently joined this conspiracy ... I think he must have had a silent stroke.  He was extreme already, but I think he is doubting his own identity, if not existence.  When you go full paranoid ... don't look back or the Thin Man will get you!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well, here's the video - this shit should be in the funny videos thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlsbhYzRG_g

:rrotflmao:
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

Quite the group spokesman, that one.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on February 11, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

Per one conspiracy theory, all technology, was invented by an advanced ancient African society, and White folk were created by a Black mad scientist ... and his creations turned on them and destroyed that advanced civilization.  Sound familiar with a recent up coming movie?  I don't mind fantasy ... just don't confuse it with anything near normal.  I like that sentient outlaw raccoon guy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: SGOS on February 11, 2018, 07:27:45 PM
Well, it brings to mind Einstein's famous quote:

QuoteOnly two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
God Not Found

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 11, 2018, 05:35:58 PM
Well, here's the video - this shit should be in the funny videos thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlsbhYzRG_g
I lost a couple brain cells on that one.  Corners?  No continents? No stars? No satellites?

Do these people know that real photos from space don't always look pretty, with easily identifiable continents and a super blue hue?

Unbeliever

This one, at least, doesn't seem to know much of anything at all. But he'll call anyone a fool for believing the people who do know stuff.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 11, 2018, 08:17:49 PM
This one, at least, doesn't seem to know much of anything at all. But he'll call anyone a fool for believing the people who do know stuff.

Another reason not to support democracy - Socrates (paraphrased).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well everyone knows that democracy is messy.
God Not Found