More analysis on Feminist myth

Started by Baruch, February 10, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on February 11, 2018, 04:35:57 PM
You know all women intimately, and have taken an average and standard deviation of their opinions?  If I don't know of women directly, but only thru Marxist ideology, then may Lenin's mom expel me from the Party!
????????????????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on February 10, 2018, 10:35:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgg6IUwspB0

I still like Rep Gabbard and Rep Ellison.  They aren't perfect, but I respect them anyway.  But they aren't my district.

The idealism of one sex, one gender, one sexual preference ... is based on a denial of science, it is Lysenkoism aka Scientific Communism.  It serves the Elite's agenda, for the rest of us to all be considered interchangeable "it".  I don't normally support revolution, but the Elite deserve it.  Again, equal outcome, is a social insect model (see E O Wilson).  But who will be the Queen?

Humans are malleable, and we can have better egalitarianism.  But as long as we enslave ourselves to the Elite, you can forget any real progress at all, except for the fake progress of the techno-saviors (AI plus robots equals ... freedom?).  Marx predicted the disruptive effects of advanced technology too.

What feminism wants, is for almost all of us to the sterile female clones of the Queen.  Then we will be truly "With Her".  Remember, Freedom is Slavery etc.  There are people here who want to be well paid drones ... or be Queens themselves.  Fuck you.
Did you even watch Sargon of Akkad's video you posted?

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on February 11, 2018, 08:21:08 PM
Did you even watch Sargon of Akkad's video you posted?

Yes.  He made some good points, relevant to the current string.  No, I don't reject people because they voted wrong in the last British election.  I don't reject people if they like Trump or Hillary (but they lose a lot of brownie points doing that).  Like I said, this is about one of only two Congress people I would not vote off Survivor Island.  She doesn't have to be perfect, neither does Rep Ellison.  The rest however can be dropped into Haiti.  They serve only as negative examples.

Other people here, using litmus tests, reject Gabbard because she supports Modhi as leader in India.  I am not fond of him either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jason78

Quote from: Shiranu on February 10, 2018, 09:46:31 PM
Number of laws restricting a woman's right to her body vs number of laws restricting a man's right to his body.

I find it curious that as a man I could walk into any pharmacy in america and pick up a pack of condoms, but as a woman, I'd need to sit through a video about abortion before I could pick up a morning after pill.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

aitm

Quote from: Mermaid on February 11, 2018, 08:00:58 PM
I wrote out an identical thing but didn't post it.

It is helpful for both of you to understand that while engaging with the man babbling along the sidewalk is an act of kindness and caring, it is also most useless.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: Jason78 on February 12, 2018, 12:11:05 PM
I find it curious that as a man I could walk into any pharmacy in america and pick up a pack of condoms, but as a woman, I'd need to sit through a video about abortion before I could pick up a morning after pill.

Not in Europe as I understand it.  Blame the puritans.  Not all men are puritans.  In fact, usually it is conservative women who enforce the sisterhood rules.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on February 10, 2018, 09:46:31 PM
Number of male-to-female presidents.

Etc. 

Desire for the jobs, which is improving.

Tolerance for the jobs, which is improving.

Learning to stop whining when insulted, which is improving.

And there are benefits of women in politics.  More consensus, less anger, more inclusiveness.

But that can go too far as well.  Consensus can mean no progress, less anger can mean less passion for programs, inclusiveness just to be inclusive can leave out some best talents because they exceed quotas. 

I hope for a merit-based balance of all, sometimes some imbalances when talent meets opportunities, but general balance over time.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Yes, but that isn't their point ... you are being egalitarian aka American Revolution ... not French Revolution.  The sans-cullotes want a bureaucrat on every corner (aka commissar) and buckets of blood.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 13, 2018, 05:32:10 AM
Yes, but that isn't their point ... you are being egalitarian aka American Revolution ... not French Revolution.  The sans-cullotes want a bureaucrat on every corner (aka commissar) and buckets of blood.

That is your claim.  *I* think they just want my hot 6.6% Iberian and Middle Eastern genes.  Beat THAT you Frankophile!  ;)

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 11, 2018, 04:17:20 PM
Sargon really loves beating dead horses, it would seem. Although I'm not really surprised, given that he seems to be following the lead of God-Emperor Trump these days.
I'm still not convinced that he supports Trump... I have a feeling he's just being labeled as a trump supporter/alt right because he's horrible at letting go of beating dead horses...

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 13, 2018, 03:08:21 PM
I'm still not convinced that he supports Trump... I have a feeling he's just being labeled as a trump supporter/alt right because he's horrible at letting go of beating dead horses...

Saying anyone, not American, that they support Trump ... is paranoid (usual D party condition).  Looks like it was the D-party making kissy face with Putin.  Sargon may or may not support PM May etc.  The British Labor party is serious communism.  I would like to see them do more of what they already did there, so that Americans can see the crash and burn in action.  Venezuela isn't enough of an object lesson.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 13, 2018, 09:15:43 AM
That is your claim.  *I* think they just want my hot 6.6% Iberian and Middle Eastern genes.  Beat THAT you Frankophile!  ;)

The French are interesting ... but that doesn't mean I agree with them.  I would be on the side of the Scarlet Pimpernel.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 13, 2018, 07:40:43 PM
Saying anyone, not American, that they support Trump ... is paranoid (usual D party condition).  Looks like it was the D-party making kissy face with Putin.  Sargon may or may not support PM May etc.  The British Labor party is serious communism.  I would like to see them do more of what they already did there, so that Americans can see the crash and burn in action.  Venezuela isn't enough of an object lesson.

Saying the Democrats were making kissy-face with Putin for looking at opponent research started by Republicans and learned by a Brit is getting WAY over the cliff here.  Especially when the reports were actually started by a drunk Republican strategist talking to a foreign diplomat...

I wish you would stop cherry-picking the news and pay more attention to more overall-respected news sources. 

Get yer facts straight buddy, this isn't the Fox News Channel!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 15, 2018, 03:02:46 AM
Saying the Democrats were making kissy-face with Putin for looking at opponent research started by Republicans and learned by a Brit is getting WAY over the cliff here.  Especially when the reports were actually started by a drunk Republican strategist talking to a foreign diplomat...

I wish you would stop cherry-picking the news and pay more attention to more overall-respected news sources. 

Get yer facts straight buddy, this isn't the Fox News Channel!

Demos pick enough cherries to bake a pie.  You believe all the COINTELPRO since the Warren Commission, amIright?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.