More analysis on Feminist myth

Started by Baruch, February 10, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgg6IUwspB0

I still like Rep Gabbard and Rep Ellison.  They aren't perfect, but I respect them anyway.  But they aren't my district.

The idealism of one sex, one gender, one sexual preference ... is based on a denial of science, it is Lysenkoism aka Scientific Communism.  It serves the Elite's agenda, for the rest of us to all be considered interchangeable "it".  I don't normally support revolution, but the Elite deserve it.  Again, equal outcome, is a social insect model (see E O Wilson).  But who will be the Queen?

Humans are malleable, and we can have better egalitarianism.  But as long as we enslave ourselves to the Elite, you can forget any real progress at all, except for the fake progress of the techno-saviors (AI plus robots equals ... freedom?).  Marx predicted the disruptive effects of advanced technology too.

What feminism wants, is for almost all of us to the sterile female clones of the Queen.  Then we will be truly "With Her".  Remember, Freedom is Slavery etc.  There are people here who want to be well paid drones ... or be Queens themselves.  Fuck you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on February 10, 2018, 10:35:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgg6IUwspB0

I still like Rep Gabbard and Rep Ellison.  They aren't perfect, but I respect them anyway.  But they aren't my district.

The idealism of one sex, one gender, one sexual preference ... is based on a denial of science, it is Lysenkoism aka Scientific Communism.  It serves the Elite's agenda, for the rest of us to all be considered interchangeable "it".  I don't normally support revolution, but the Elite deserve it.  Again, equal outcome, is a social insect model (see E O Wilson).  But who will be the Queen?

Humans are malleable, and we can have better egalitarianism.  But as long as we enslave ourselves to the Elite, you can forget any real progress at all, except for the fake progress of the techno-saviors (AI plus robots equals ... freedom?).  Marx predicted the disruptive effects of advanced technology too.

What feminism wants, is for almost all of us to the sterile female clones of the Queen.  Then we will be truly "With Her".  Remember, Freedom is Slavery etc.  There are people here who want to be well paid drones ... or be Queens themselves.  Fuck you.
Were you drunk when you posted this?  In my eyes you are simply blaming the victim.  You remind me of the 'historians' who claimed that being a slave in the South wasn't really all that bad.  Are you seriously trying to convince me that Patriarchy isn't alive and well in this society--and world wide???? 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Mike Cl on February 10, 2018, 12:18:33 PM
Were you drunk when you posted this?  In my eyes you are simply blaming the victim.  You remind me of the 'historians' who claimed that being a slave in the South wasn't really all that bad.  Are you seriously trying to convince me that Patriarchy isn't alive and well in this society--and world wide???? 

Define the patriarchy. Go into detail.

Mermaid

Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 10, 2018, 03:57:53 PM
Google sez: The patriarchy is a social system in which males hold primary power and predominate in roles of political leadership, moral authority, social privilege and control of property. In the domain of the family, fathers or father-figures hold authority over women and children.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on February 10, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

You feel guilty ... because you are a perp against women?  Or just as a man, you blame all men?  I feel sorry for you ... as a man, if that is so.

Release the Vagina Doomsday bomb ... every 28+ days ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Like the "one electron in the universe theory" ... there is only one man, the Patriarch, meandering forward and backward thru space-time ... and he/we are an asshole, always has been, always will be.

One German was an asshole (actually more than one but stay with me) ... therefore all Germans are evil, and all Germans must be exterminated, or WW III, WW IV etc will happen.  Aieeeeeee.  Take that insanity, and generalize to all men, instead of all Germans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on February 10, 2018, 04:48:19 PM
Google sez: The patriarchy is a social system in which males hold primary power and predominate in roles of political leadership, moral authority, social privilege and control of property. In the domain of the family, fathers or father-figures hold authority over women and children.

You don't want to see my "Baruch" definition of everything that is wrong with women (and yes, men suck too).

You just need a good old Amazon matriarchy ... like in last year's movie ;-)  There is no equality, there is only dominance ... but like the Cold War, we don't actually have to kill each other over this.  A balance of power ... called marriage and family.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Define why you are so fucking stupid.  Go into detail.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on February 10, 2018, 06:59:14 PM
You feel guilty ... because you are a perp against women?  Or just as a man, you blame all men?  I feel sorry for you ... as a man, if that is so.

Release the Vagina Doomsday bomb ... every 28+ days ;-)
Just another one of your typical, empty snide comments.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on February 10, 2018, 07:03:14 PM
You don't want to see my "Baruch" definition of everything that is wrong with women (and yes, men suck too).

... called marriage and family.
Just what is the ideal christian family or muslim family or most other organized religions?  The man is the head of the family unit and rules over all other members.  I guess that is a balance of power, right?  Except the power lies with the man.

PickelledEggs

Sargon has defected. He is still seriously whining about Anita Sarkeesian, as dead of a meme that she is. He is no longer a legitimate source for anything.

Sad, because I used to enjoy his stuff.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Mermaid on February 10, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

Demonstrate, then, that the US is a patriarchy.

You were referring to the US, at least among others, when you said, 'this society', yes?

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Mike Cl on February 10, 2018, 08:33:33 PM
Define why you are so fucking stupid.  Go into detail.

You are so fucking weak.

You can't defend your position, and you're aware that you don't need to because to surround yourself with people who believe the same things you do. Thus, you know you can insult someone for merely questioning your positions integrity and not face any social backlash for it. In fact, in earns you credibility in their eyes, for you're a good member of the group; you tow the line.

It's precisely that the vast majority of humans are the same way as you that this world is complete shit.

Anti-intellectual fucking retards. Too stupid to live.

Shiranu

QuoteDemonstrate, then, that the US is a patriarchy.

Number of male-to-female presidents.
Number of male-to-female Senators.
Number of male-to-female Supreme Court Justices (96%-to-4%)
Number of male-to-female business owners and CEOS.
Number of male-to-female leadership in unions.
Number of women who adopt their husband's name instead of keeping their own or having him adopt theirs.
Number of instances of sexual objectification in marketing of women vs men.
Number of women who get involved in STEM fields due largely in part to the fact that it is "not a woman's role" or what women should be interested in.
Number of women who face domestic abuse versus the number of men.
Number of women who face rape versus the number of men.
Number of laws restricting a woman's right to her body vs number of laws restricting a man's right to his body.
Number of American citizens practicing one form of another of fundamentalist Christianity, Islam, Judaism which are inherently patriarchal in nature.
Number of American women who are pressured into marriage, or arranged a marriage vs number of American men who are pressured or arranged into a marriage (and yes, this is a "white" person thing too; my adopted mother is Scottish and her first wedding to an abusive alcoholic was an arranged marriage).
Number of jobs that are exclusively male vs number that are exclusively female (this again comes down to religion, mostly Southern Baptist).
The fact that a 30 year old woman who is unmarried is significantly more socially stigmatized than a man who is 30 years old.
The fact that women who are "too smart" are believed to turn men off.
The fact that women hold 21% of leadership positions in nonprofits despite the fact that they make up 76% of nonprofit workers.
32% of households with women as the head live in poverty vs 16.1% headed by men.
Women outside of marriage are significantly more likely to live in poverty than men.
Women on average will make between 3% and 33% less money than a male in the same field in their life time.
Women will be passed over for promotion if a male is available.
Women make up 78.4% of the labour force in health care and social assistance, while only making up 14.6 percent of XOs and 12.4% of board directors (and 0.0% CEOs).
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur