News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

World Hijab Day

Started by pr126, February 03, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on February 15, 2018, 05:03:51 PM
Seriously, a country of 300 million people being run by a theocract (a country that coincidently is extremely relevant to your life since we are the second most powerful country in the world and thus dictates your economy and who your government has to kiss ass to)... is funny?

I love that Europeans are sitting back laughing at our situation. Just know if we go down, we will bring you fuckers down with us...

my, that is most un-pc of you. Bee in your bonnet?

Don't jump the shark again, its funny watching both trump supporters and screaming anti trumpers go at each other like fire ants and hornets. Thats the funny, because least if your going at each other neither sides turning america into some Marxist or white trash nightmare.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

QuoteI love that Europeans are sitting back laughing at our situation. Just know if we go down, we will bring you fuckers down with us...

We in Europe are already “down”  more than you can imagine.
It will take a long time for the USA to be where Europe is now.
But if you vote democrat, you will be there sooner.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on February 16, 2018, 01:32:48 AM

Perhaps. It's hard to know when people lie through their teeth to sell their agenda, though.

I know Europe has problems, that doesn't take a rocket scientist. But the waters have become so murky with outright lies and quarter truths that from the outside looking in it is damn near impossible to gauge how bad it really is... and I would reckon even from the inside it's hard to see.

Statistically though, you are not worse off than us. That is reality. In basically every metric of human rights and living standards, you slaughter us... and those statistics have not started any type of drastic change in the last 20+ years.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

You only believe what will support your political agenda.

Confirmation bias.

Also you do not watch videos, read articles which are contrary to your beliefs, deeming them lies without examination.

Living in an echo chamber.

Marxist indoctrination makes sure that no such material should be accepted.

Shiranu

Mhmm.

You know, when people agree you have a point and you insist they are wrong... you are therefor saying your position is wrong.

"In the moment of crisis, the wise build bridges and the foolish build dams."
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on February 16, 2018, 01:32:48 AM

It is all Europe's fault ... they came over here and totally trashed the place.  So don't laugh at the crazy New Worlders.

I actually read liberal spectrum to anti-semite stuff.  Hard to stomach.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Blessed Mary wore the hijab. And that's a fact.

Islamic groups are determined to push the propaganda.
Get your hijab! Without it, you are a whore. Uncovered meat.

Islamic group launches hijab billboard campaign
QuoteOAKBROOK TERRACE, Ill. --  A local Islamic group launched a billboard campaign Monday to educate people about the hijab, the headscarf that's often worn by Muslim women.

The billboards are the first of their kind in the country, designed by a group called GainPeace, which encourages non-Muslims to call the organization and ask questions to gain a better understanding of why women wear the hijab. The billboards draw a similarity to the Christian religion where Mary is considered the mother of Jesus. She also wore a hijab.

The billboards are located on Interstate 294 near Interstate 88, and Interstate 55 and LaGrange Road.

"Wearing the hijab is 100 percent my choice. As contrary to the popular belief, hijab in no way oppresses us. In fact, it indicates the opposite as hijab symbolizes the power to women, and not inferiority," Sara Ahmed, GainPeace volunteer, said.

"Hijab is a simple yet powerful reminder of strength. I stand here today so that generations tomorrow do not feel deprived or threatened by their choice of dress. So that they may have the courage to stand by their beliefs, and so that this piece of cloth does not label them or categorize them with an unwanted label," Kiran Malik, GainPeace volunteer, said.

The women who spoke about the billboards at Monday's news conference also talked about the hatred they have encountered while wearing a hijab. One woman was almost run off the road by someone yelling slurs and her. Another talked about her daughter being called a "towel head."

GainPeace is hoping these billboards help those with different beliefs have a better understanding of Islam. They say they've already gotten many phone calls, most of which have been positive.

Baruch

Jesus and Mary were both Jewish.  The Christians and Muslims can take a hike.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Women protesting against wearing the hijab in Iran will be charged with inciting PROSTITUTION and jailed for up to ten years as regime cracks down on growing dissent
QuoteIranian women removing hijab to be charged with 'inciting prostitution'
If found guilty they may face a jail sentence of up to ten years
Women are protesting the compulsory headscarf, which is religious law in Iran
So far, some 35 women have been arrested in the capital Tehran alone

Baruch

What they should really worry about, is waking up without their balls.  Don't mess with women.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 28, 2018, 02:07:16 PM
What they should really worry about, is waking up without their balls.  Don't mess with women.

I don't consider you very different from the Iranian nutsos.  From an atheist POV, you both seem a lot alike.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 28, 2018, 02:28:04 PM
I don't consider you very different from the Iranian nutsos.  From an atheist POV, you both seem a lot alike.

I don't mess with women (that way) ... so no, I am not very Iranian at all.  If a woman wants to wear a hijab, I let her.  If a woman doesn't want to wear a hijab, I let her.  See that is how a domesticated male works, you find out what the woman thinks, then you agree with her.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.