News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Re: Why we need God in our life?

Started by Munch, December 24, 2017, 03:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

There is a little bird in the jungle.  They boy birds line up at mating season, on a branch opposite the girl bird, and take their turns dancing.  Very orderly.  The boy who dances best, gets the girl.  On average, it takes 5 or more mating seasons before a boy bird is good enough.

Sage grouse do the same thing on the Great Plains.  They all get around in a circle, at a dancing location that they use every year.  A boy goes to the middle and dances, then exits.  If he dances good, one of the girls follow him.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on February 02, 2018, 07:04:30 PM
There is a little bird in the jungle.  They boy birds line up at mating season, on a branch opposite the girl bird, and take their turns dancing.  Very orderly.  The boy who dances best, gets the girl.  On average, it takes 5 or more mating seasons before a boy bird is good enough.

Sage grouse do the same thing on the Great Plains.  They all get around in a circle, at a dancing location that they use every year.  A boy goes to the middle and dances, then exits.  If he dances good, one of the girls follow him.
That's the ticket.  Lets get rid of this intellectual bullshit, like the need for having common interests and taking time to actually get to know each other.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 02, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
He can't even hatch a plot!

I can TOO hatch a plot.  A plot of what though...  Ah, a plot of beans.  Italian flat ones.  Best kind.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on February 03, 2018, 08:40:36 AM
That's the ticket.  Lets get rid of this intellectual bullshit, like the need for having common interests and taking time to actually get to know each other.

That happened only in small New England towns, where people not only where all White, but came from the same part of England (they hate their neighbors there too).  They also all went to the same church.  We do have common interests ... we are criminals, trying to rip each other off.  A failed feral species that is going to take the whole planet with it, in its necessary demise.

The Borg have common interests .. per the Borg Queen ... got The Resistance, are you With Her?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 07, 2018, 06:50:51 AM
That happened only in small New England towns, where people not only where all White, but came from the same part of England (they hate their neighbors there too).  They also all went to the same church.  We do have common interests ... we are criminals, trying to rip each other off.  A failed feral species that is going to take the whole planet with it, in its necessary demise.

The Borg have common interests .. per the Borg Queen ... got The Resistance, are you With Her?

The Salem witch trials were caused by a slave woman who excited young white girls to hysteria. 

We are not a "failed feral species" or we would all be dead by now.

We are not all "criminals, trying to rip each other off", though some are.  That's why we have courts.

We are not Borg.  That's why the idea of beings like them frighten us.

Baruch

I will admit that the above rant was misplaced in this thread.  But it does apply to the OP.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 07, 2018, 07:00:33 AM
I will admit that the above rant was misplaced in this thread.  But it does apply to the OP.

Admission accepted.  We all go off-topic sometimes. 

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on February 07, 2018, 05:44:32 AM
I can TOO hatch a plot.  A plot of what though...  Ah, a plot of beans.  Italian flat ones.  Best kind.
But...but...don't flat beans cause flatulence!?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 07, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
But...but...don't flat beans cause flatulence!?

Ah, that's the plot...  Its not the Beans, it is the Beings. 
To eat the beans yet not fart
One has to first partake of the thought of words,
Denying the fart , accepting the bean,
Or Beings as it were,
Dreaming through the night unaware
Of the gases which,
Though they slip out, are unnoticed then
In The Night (though sniffed upon at Morrow)
And all May Quibble at the Cause
And freely ill the intent suppose
It was not me so much
As your more sensitive nose...