News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The new chastity belts

Started by pr126, February 04, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

German women in fear: New anti-rape pants sell out very quickly
QuoteThe high-tech pants, called “safe shorts”, are supposed to give three times protection. She developed the high-tech pants with three built-in mechanisms:

-The pants consist of a tear- and cut resistant material. They also feature a protector in the groin to protect from any grabbing
-Strings along the waist cross at the groin. They are being lashed down to prevent the pants from being pulled down/ripped down. A combination lock is supposed to provide additional safety.
-The pants have an alarm (130dB) that is being triggered by someone pulling/tugging/tearing on them. It can also be activated manually if needed.

The safe shorts are available as running pants or hotpants. “Starting off, we only produced a small series, but it was sold out really quickly”, tells us the entrepreneur from Oberhausen. The demand â€" 80% of it in Germany/from Germany (the article says, mostly German women buy it) â€" is high….

Munch

And when rapists can't get in, their probably just beat her to death.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Part of the Junior Anti-Sex League league from 1984.  How can Winston Smith ever get some sex from his girlfriend Julia?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Then there are the women who are doing a service while being serviced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5467sG33SqU

Article

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Everytime I think nothing can surprise me, something surprises me...  Chastity shorts? 

Where can I buy stock in that company?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 06, 2018, 07:54:00 PM
Everytime I think nothing can surprise me, something surprises me...  Chastity shorts? 

Where can I buy stock in that company?

Remember, the locksmith is untrustworthy in this case.  He should be put in the stocks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 06, 2018, 11:17:25 PM
Remember, the locksmith is untrustworthy in this case.  He should be put in the stocks.

Well, there are some situations that just BEG for investment.  Like investing in Mexican ladder companies if Trump gets his Wall funding.

Unbeliever

Yeah, like pro-life advocates investing in coat-hanger manufacturing.

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

Are they sexy?  Does the alarm ever go off accidently?  What if you're in a crowd and the alarm goes off accidently?  "Oh no problem it's just my pants going off.  They slide down my ass when I bend over, and then everyone looks at my ass.  Watch, I'll show you."

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 07, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
Yeah, like pro-life advocates investing in coat-hanger manufacturing.

Not the same thing of course.  Ladders are very directly functional.  Coathangers are repurposed to butchery to the adult woman in your example.