News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

World Hijab Day

Started by pr126, February 03, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

No, the left (SJW) does not want or need a dialog.

The witch hunt of the 21st century:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR7jWitZNvI

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on February 07, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
No, the left (SJW) does not want or need a dialog.

The witch hunt of the 21st century:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR7jWitZNvI
Clearly YOU do not want a dialog. You started this thread, not me, or "The Left".
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Munch

Quote from: Mermaid on February 07, 2018, 01:51:44 PM
Clearly YOU do not want a dialog. You started this thread, not me, or "The Left".

Maybe if you provided a dialog he wouldn't have reason to tell you to get lost? Shi will argue against what pr says but at least he opens a dialog, gives worthwhile objection
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 07, 2018, 02:16:03 PM
Maybe if you provided a dialog he wouldn't have reason to tell you to get lost? Shi will argue against what pr says but at least he opens a dialog, gives worthwhile objection

Just the Body of Landru rejecting Federation officers (and their PC prime directives).  Except when Capt Kirk insists that the PC prime directives need to be ignored on a case by case basis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTUkzJbzdqU

One mistake is the false negative ... thinking that gay people for instance, are implicitly anti-social.  I hear they can be quite ... giggle ... social.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Woman Arrested For Removing Hijab in Tehran Refuses to Repent Despite Facing 10 Years in Prison
QuoteNarges Hosseini, who was arrested for protesting Iran’s compulsory hijab, refused to appear in court to face charges punishable by up to 10 years, including “encouraging immorality or prostitution.”

“Ms. Hosseini did not even appear in court to express remorse for her action. She said she objects to the forced hijab and considers it her legal right to express her protest,” Hosseini’s lawyer, Nasrin Sotoudeh, told the Center for Human Rights in Iran (CHRI) on February 5, 2018.

Hosseini, 32, has been in detention since January 29, 2018. She was unable to pay the $135,000 USD bail set by the judge presiding over her case.

She was arrested on January 29, 2018, for posting a photo on social media of herself standing on a bench holding her white headscarf like a flag on Tehran’s Revolution’s Street.

All women in Iran are required to cover their hair and bodies in public.

Vida Movahed was the first woman to be arrested after she did the same thing in late December 2017 in Tehran. The act of removing your headscarf in public and waving it like a flag has become a symbol for the “Girls of Revolution Street” movement, which advocates choice over compulsion for women’s clothing.

“Ms. Hosseini is being held in difficult circumstances in Gharchak Prison [south of Tehran] but she is not prepared to say she is sorry,” Sotoudeh, a prominent human rights lawyer, told CHRI. “She believes she’s innocent.”

Hosseini is facing the charges of, “openly committing a harām [sinful] act” and “violating public prudency” under Article 638 and “encouraging immorality or prostitution” under Article 639.

According to Article 639 of Iran’s Islamic Penal Code, “The following individuals shall be sentenced to one year to 10 years’ imprisonment… A â€" Anyone who establishes or directs a place of immorality or prostitution. B â€" Anyone who facilitates or encourages people to commit immorality or prostitution.”

Let's put on hijabs in solidarity with our Muslim sisters.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: pr126 on February 07, 2018, 11:45:52 PM
Woman Arrested For Removing Hijab in Tehran Refuses to Repent Despite Facing 10 Years in Prison

There are different hijabs for all different Islamic women. Try reading some of the reason they wear the hijab. In any case not all the left are crybaby SJW's, I for example am moderately liberal with a sense the political correctness and social justice needs to be issued but not forced relentlessly. The far left can be ridiculous and when they push it on someone who looks at the Muslim religion negatively and says negative things about Islam( which we already know as a shit anyway), does come to Islams aid and protects them from people saying horrible things about their culture and religion. I have to take a shot of liqueur every time I hear that bullshit. What pr is saying here is the Islamic people kill their own savagely for the culture and religious laws and we have to respect them? We should never respect or give safe space to people murdering and beating their own for such a human right to decide for their own.

So mermaid and Shiranu, when you are against the negative attacks on Islam should you be defending a culture based on a shittly religion? I think you should admire pr's vigilance to the reporting of Islamic people beating and killing their own kin because shitty ideals and stop making fun because yall want to protect Islamic bull

Sal1981

I doubt they're defending the imprisonment of women because they refuse to wear some headgear.

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on February 07, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

How about let's keep our own noses out of the personal choices of other people? You can start there. I don't understand or support Christianity, either, but it's none of my damn business and it's not about me. That's what makes the world go around.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Munch

Quote from: Mermaid on February 08, 2018, 07:41:08 AM
How about let's keep our own noses out of the personal choices of other people? You can start there. I don't understand or support Christianity, either, but it's none of my damn business and it's not about me. That's what makes the world go around.

except for the fact that these people aren't just wanting to live by their religion, they are trying to hammer it into other cultures and get other societies to conform to it with the help of wanker sjws who think 'its progressive' to force burqas on people, all to appease their migration support quota.

pr126

Mermaid wrote
QuoteHow about let's keep our own noses out of the personal choices of other people? You can start there.
You mean that you will keep your nose out of my posts? You can start here.

Can you? I think not.

Mermaid

Quote from: Munch on February 08, 2018, 08:23:31 AM
except for the fact that these people aren't just wanting to live by their religion, they are trying to hammer it into other cultures and get other societies to conform to it with the help of wanker sjws who think 'its progressive' to force burqas on people, all to appease their migration support quota.
You are ridiculous.

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on February 08, 2018, 08:48:41 AM
You mean that you will keep your nose out of my posts? You can start here.

Can you? I think not.

This is a discussion forum. You posted this here. You don't get to dictate who responds and how. You are clearly not interested in discussion, you only want people to agree with you jerk you off.

That's really pathetic. Seriously.

pr126

No comment necessary.

Munch

Mike Cl

Quote from: Munch on February 08, 2018, 08:23:31 AM
I can't think of many religions that don't want to spread 'their word'.  All organized religions would love to force you into their belief system.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?