Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

World Hijab Day

Started by pr126, February 03, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Mermaid on February 08, 2018, 03:27:14 PM
I do?

One is a well-known symbol of the Nazi Party. The other is religious dress, not a symbol.

One might better compare a hijab to a yarmulke.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/this-is-a-symbol-of-oppression-please-dont-celebrate-it/news-story/45843572e31a0cda3b2218d63f419fd8

The word itself means barrier or partition. Western feminists have been trying to make it a symbol of feminism, but when the thing today remains as something women are forced to wear in certain middle eastern areas, that just makes it a joke seeing women in the west claim its anything other then oppressive
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GSOgymrat

Quote from: pr126 on February 07, 2018, 11:06:40 AM
The first victims of Islam are the Muslims themselves.

Since 1948 10 million Muslims were killed by fellow Muslims for not being Muslim enough.

Do you consider this a bad thing? If Islam is the threat you believe it to be isn't it better that Muslims fight amongst themselves than organize against non-Muslims? Isn't it in the interests of countries like the USA to undermine the governments of Muslim majority countries and keep them disorganized? I'm asking this question in complete seriousness.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on February 08, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
Do you consider this a bad thing? If Islam is the threat you believe it to be isn't it better that Muslims fight amongst themselves than organize against non-Muslims? Isn't it in the interests of countries like the USA to undermine the governments of Muslim majority countries and keep them disorganized? I'm asking this question in complete seriousness.

That is very Dark State of you to suggest that.  Of course the Deep State is always working hard for the common good ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on February 08, 2018, 03:27:14 PM
I do?

One is a well-known symbol of the Nazi Party. The other is religious dress, not a symbol.

One might better compare a hijab to a yarmulke.

I am very careful to wear mine in public.  History demonstrates that all Gentiles are psychopathic killers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: GSOgymrat on February 08, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
To the first question. Not at all.

95% of all armed conflicts around the world involve Muslims.
That is why we call it the religion of peace.

List of ongoing armed conflicts

Add to that 32,500 terrorist attacks since 9/11

To put it simply, Islam is at war with the non-Muslim world since 622 AD.
Jihad (holy war) was and still is Islam's sixth pillar.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mermaid on February 07, 2018, 10:30:53 AM
What else does a real feminist do, you big strong man? I need you to tell me.

I think an error that protest groups make is insulting people who are trying to understand (maybe even poorly).  Educating is better than insult.  When someone doesn't understand the fullness of another's concerns, insults can drive them away.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on February 09, 2018, 01:36:42 AM
I think an error that protest groups make is insulting people who are trying to understand (maybe even poorly).  Educating is better than insult.  When someone doesn't understand the fullness of another's concerns, insults can drive them away.

Maybe if there is nothing to argue then insults and in some cases, violence (Antifa) is all there is?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on February 09, 2018, 02:04:45 AM
Maybe if there is nothing to argue then insults and in some cases, violence (Antifa) is all there is?

If there is nothing to argue, them where is any difference between sides?

pr126

By that, I mean that the SJWs, neo-Marxist believe that their ideology is the only way, and any dissent must be met by silencing the opposition by any means necessary (See Yvette Felarca.)

Thanks to university indoctrination camps, it is now widespread.
The long march through the institutions. Frankfurt school.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on February 09, 2018, 02:20:34 AM
By that, I mean that the SJWs, neo-Marxist believe that their ideology is the only way, and any dissent must be met by silencing the opposition by any means necessary (See Yvette Felarca.)

Thanks to university indoctrination camps, it is now widespread.
The long march through the institutions. Frankfurt school.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

So you are saying you hate Trump now?

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on February 09, 2018, 02:45:42 AM
So you are saying you hate Trump now?
Why would I do that?
Or is that a Kathy Newman question?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on February 09, 2018, 02:49:41 AM
Why would I do that?
Or is that a Kathy Newman question?

Who?

I asked because many things about Trump don't seem like things you would agree with.

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on February 09, 2018, 04:01:56 AM
Who?

I asked because many things about Trump don't seem like things you would agree with.

who?
There is a thread  with Jordan Peterson and Kathy Newman interwiev.

But personally, while Trump is not perfect, -who is? - he is better for the USA and the rest of the world than HRC would have been.

You don’t have to agree.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on February 09, 2018, 04:41:21 AM
who?
There is a thread  with Jordan Peterson and Kathy Newman interwiev.

But personally, while Trump is not perfect, -who is? - he is better for the USA and the rest of the world than HRC would have been.

You don’t have to agree.

I won't.  We have never had a failed Presidency like Trump's.  Clinton would have at least managed a government...

And actually, I don't know who either of those people (Jordan Peterson and Kathy Newman) are.