Diagnosing the thriving Swamp that's failing America

Started by GSOgymrat, February 03, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 09, 2018, 02:36:40 AM
And it would be to me as well.  But that's not my style.  I'm more into wearing old-style military camo pants, a black shirt, and garden shoes.

So given that, what are YOU wearing RIGHT NOW?

Well I am posting this later in the morning, before going to work.  I can't share what I am wearing, because I am not wearing much, yet.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

Too bad the term progressive has been coopted by Flo the goofy (and ugly if I do say so myself) insurance lady..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on February 09, 2018, 04:39:13 PM
Too bad the term progressive has been coopted by Flo the goofy (and ugly if I do say so myself) insurance lady..

I like her (fictional) character a lot.  I would make her First Lady ... and get cheaper insurance too ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 09, 2018, 02:36:40 AM
And it would be to me as well.  But that's not my style.  I'm more into wearing old-style military camo pants, a black shirt, and garden shoes.

So given that, what are YOU wearing RIGHT NOW?

this just got saucy.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 09, 2018, 07:02:06 AM
Well I am posting this later in the morning, before going to work.  I can't share what I am wearing, because I am not wearing much, yet.

I will forgive you your PJs or even less.  Everyone DOES wear little at times.  So let's say the question is more about your off time around the yard in public view... 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 13, 2018, 02:35:16 AM
I will forgive you your PJs or even less.  Everyone DOES wear little at times.  So let's say the question is more about your off time around the yard in public view...

Sock, briefs, sweat pants, t-shirt (casual indoors).  I don't get outside much in Winter.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 13, 2018, 05:26:10 AM
Sock, briefs, sweat pants, t-shirt (casual indoors).  I don't get outside much in Winter.

You probably should.  I think it was Teddy Roosevelt (a good Republican lad) who said Winter temperatures were "bracing".

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 13, 2018, 12:27:24 PM
You probably should.  I think it was Teddy Roosevelt (a good Republican lad) who said Winter temperatures were "bracing".

He didn't find his trip to the Amazon equally bracing ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 13, 2018, 01:18:12 PM
He didn't find his trip to the Amazon equally bracing ;-(

Who would?  Malaria, mosquitos, foot-fungi, poison frogs in your coffee pot, pesky natives...  Montana in Winter must have seemed like heaven.  Then later, a Presidency in the literal Washington DC swamp?  Poof!