News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

9/11 Conspiracy Theory

Started by cabinetmaker, January 31, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 11, 2018, 06:11:59 PM
People "on the dole" also pay taxes, at least whenever they buy something.

Confusing, isn't it?  No wonder economists get away with bullshit.  And since 1971, nobody has needed to pay taxes anyway, once Nixon took over the financial planet (to keep it out of the hands of the French).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 11, 2018, 06:11:59 PM
People "on the dole" also pay taxes, at least whenever they buy something.
Don't bother trying to convert Baruchistani to English.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 12, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
Don't bother trying to convert Baruchistani to English.

Don't pay taxes directly or indirectly?  Then you are not alive (actually estate taxes mean that you may have to pay, even if dead).

Criminals have to pay taxes, therefore criminals are good people, am I right?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 09, 2018, 07:39:33 AM
Even known facts are disputed.  Less likely true of course.

Please DON'T try "fake facts" here...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 13, 2018, 01:32:46 AM
Please DON'T try "fake facts" here...

People love to argue.  They do argue over facts (see Flat Earth people).  I am not claiming that their side is legitimate.  And some things people do claim to be facts ... are not.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

People like to argue intelligently. Some people love to argue any which fuckin' way. You're the latter.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 13, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
People like to argue intelligently. Some people love to argue any which fuckin' way. You're the latter.

There are no intelligent animals.  People are animals.  Therefore ... there are no intelligent people.  We are all in the same boat.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 13, 2018, 08:57:39 PM
There are no intelligent animals.  People are animals.  Therefore ... there are no intelligent people.  We are all in the same boat.

I give that intelligence is a matter of degree.  And some advanced intelligent beings might not see much difference between humans and the other apes.

But here, there is also a matter of degree of intelligence and the human difference is substantial.  Who else here could create the ways to kill ourselves off?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 13, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

Ad hominem isn't factual.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 15, 2018, 02:17:31 AM
I give that intelligence is a matter of degree.  And some advanced intelligent beings might not see much difference between humans and the other apes.

But here, there is also a matter of degree of intelligence and the human difference is substantial.  Who else here could create the ways to kill ourselves off?

We work very hard to extinct ourselves ... we aren't competent at it ... until we are ... when nobody will be around to celebrate it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.