Main Menu

Started by joobee, January 24, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Yeah, we need a Holy Ghost Buster!

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hijiri Byakuren

Welcome aboard. We had cookies, but I think Reimu ate them.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on January 24, 2018, 06:14:46 PM
We have a ghost problem as you can see joobee and I think we need a ghost buster.

He does seem very insistent on letting us know he's not coming back again, isn't he?
He keeps popping back in to let us know.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

Yeah, that's 'cause he's still a wanker.
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Hi, I was  a "mechanic" in the USN for twenty years. Loved making sassy machinery behave. 70,000 HP turbines, boilers three storeys tall, a 16' 9" propellor on the end of a 147 foot shaft. It's all good.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 24, 2018, 07:10:44 PM
He does seem very insistent on letting us know he's not coming back again, isn't he?
He keeps popping back in to let us know.

Polterzen?

Unbeliever ... that looks like the Father, not the Holy Ghost.  Technically, the Holy Ghost in Hebrew and Greek is feminine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on January 24, 2018, 06:23:11 PM
Welcome aboard. We had cookies, but I think Reimu ate them.

You snooze, you lose!

@ƵenKlassen, who I know is reading this:
[spoiler]1. We know Blackleaf. We know he's not usually like how he presented himself in that thread. Everyone can be immature at times, and even I'm not exception. You, however, seemed to only show an immature side, even after being dumped in the troll bin.

2. You are not in a race to acquire a high post-count. You had plenty of time to compose yourself and think about how you might come across, create thoughtful, composed content, and research your subject matter, especially on "race realism" because we will fact-check you. It's always useful to have your ducks in a row when you make a contentious claim. Something to carry forward to the next board you join.

3. You had a chance to redeem yourself after you were put in Purgatory. You spoiled that chance by acting like an immature brat instead of taking your punishment like a grown man and working to prove your worth in that small channel we provide specifically for that opportunity. For a member of a 'superior race,' you have done very little to live up to that.

4. We've granted amnesty for banned members before. We've always been disappointed. So, yeah, no second chances here, I'm afraid. (Actually, that might have been on stardestroyer.net â€" it was a while ago.)[/spoiler]
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on January 24, 2018, 07:47:12 PM
Polterzen?

Unbeliever ... that looks like the Father, not the Holy Ghost.  Technically, the Holy Ghost in Hebrew and Greek is feminine.
Well, it was the closest I could get to the actual picture of the real Holy Ghost...
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 24, 2018, 08:18:08 PM
Well, it was the closest I could get to the actual picture of the real Holy Ghost...

Don't got photoshop?  How are you going to make fake political pictures?

In Latin, Holy Spirit is masculine ... of course!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Welcome to AF, Joobee.

Munch

Welcome. I know that feeling of not wanting much human interaction. But least you can talk about stuff here.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: joobee on January 24, 2018, 08:14:10 AM
Zen? I'm not sure I know what that means. :<

"___Big BaDaa Boom___" is not the most impressive reply to a post...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 27, 2018, 02:09:51 AM
"___Big BaDaa Boom___" is not the most impressive reply to a post...

ZenKlassen was meant in the original post ... obscure even to Jude.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 27, 2018, 09:08:20 AM
ZenKlassen was meant in the original post ... obscure even to Jude.

Being a newbie here must be hard these days.  Everyone suspects you of being a troll with a new handle.  I seem to have come in in a calm time.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!