Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

One Nation under Allah...

Started by pr126, June 16, 2013, 04:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Quote from: "Bibliofagus"
Quote from: "pr126"@ Bibliofagus

Muslims do not know or want to know the origin of Allah. Simple as that.
But Islamic scriptures and external history proves the pagan origins of Islam.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Pagan_Origins_of_Islam

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-allah-p ... origin.htm

http://answering-islam.org/Silas/pagansources.htm

That's why Islam cannot be an "Abrahamic" religion.

Yes. But how is that "just one of the many deceptive word plays Muslims use for western consumptions."?
That's because Muslims want the "People of the book" to accept Allah as an "Abrahamic" god.  A kind of da'wa.
A deception, that eludes most people, who don't know the origins of Islam.

"See? We all worship the same god"... Yea, right.

The Quran says that Abraham and Ishmael, an old man and a child,  went a thousand miles across the searing desert to Mekka to rebuild the Kaaba.
First, Abraham never set foot in Arabia, second Mekka didn't even exist in Abraham's lifetime.

Also that he set the black stone into the Kaaba upon finishing the edifice.
Why would Abraham, a monotheist practice stone worshiping?
The Quran describes Abraham as a practicing pious Muslim.
Muhammad's Islam is still 25 centuries in the future.
According to the Quran the Jewish patriarchs were all Muslims, believing in Allah.

And let's not forget the Muslim Jesus.

'Isa, was a prophet of Islam.

Jesus' true name, according to the Qur'an, was 'Isa. His message was pure Islam, surrender to Allah. (Âl 'Imran 3:84) Like all the Muslim prophets before him, and like Muhammad after him, 'Isa was a lawgiver, and Christians should submit to his law. (Âl 'Imran 3:50; Al-Ma'idah 5:48) 'Isa's original disciples were also true Muslims, for they said 'We believe. Bear witness that we have surrendered. We are Muslims.' (Al-Ma'idah 5:111)
Who was not crucified  Quran 4:157
So there was no redemption, no resurrection and no Christianity.

:-k

Bibliofagus

Quote from: "Bibliofagus"
Quote from: "pr126"Yes. But how is that "just one of the many deceptive word plays Muslims use for western consumptions."?
That's because Muslims want the "People of the book" to accept Allah as an "Abrahamic" god.  A kind of da'wa.
A deception, that eludes most people, who don't know the origins of Islam.

"See? We all worship the same god"... Yea, right.

Okay...

Quote from: "pr126"The Quran says that Abraham and Ishmael, an old man and a child,  went a thousand miles across the searing desert to Mekka to rebuild the Kaaba.
First, Abraham never set foot in Arabia, second Mekka didn't even exist in Abraham's lifetime.

How would you know he never set foot in Arabia? - Or that he was a historical figure? Because of what the babble says? Or are there any other texts? Source please.

Quote from: "pr126"Also that he set the black stone into the Kaaba upon finishing the edifice.
Why would Abraham, a monotheist practice stone worshiping?

No clue. Does it matter?

Quote from: "pr126"The Quran describes Abraham as a practicing pious Muslim.
Muhammad's Islam is still 25 centuries in the future.
According to the Quran the Jewish patriarchs were all Muslims, believing in Allah.

Ah. But actually muslims don't really believe that? And that is the deception?
I must say I never knew muslims could cherrypick the quran.

Quote from: "pr126"And let's not forget the Muslim Jesus.

'Isa, was a prophet of Islam.
Jesus' true name, according to the Qur'an, was 'Isa. His message was pure Islam, surrender to Allah. (Âl 'Imran 3:84) Like all the Muslim prophets before him, and like Muhammad after him, 'Isa was a lawgiver, and Christians should submit to his law. (Âl 'Imran 3:50; Al-Ma'idah 5:48) 'Isa's original disciples were also true Muslims, for they said 'We believe. Bear witness that we have surrendered. We are Muslims.' (Al-Ma'idah 5:111)
Who was not crucified  Quran 4:157
So there was no redemption, no resurrection and no Christianity.

:-k

And you are saying that muslims don't really believe that?
Again: I didn't realise they got so much leeway to cherrypick the quran.
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

pr126

Bibliofaagus wrote:
QuoteOr are there any other texts? Source please.
What?!  Get yourself a computer and an Internet connection. Oh wait, you already have?
Well, go and find out yourself.

But you are not really interested that much. Maybe just bored.

Have a nice day.

pr126

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"OFF what fucking bullshit you are spewing pr. Jesus is not even a prophet in Islam 'He' is a messiah, hence the honourific 'Hz' used same with the Mo, his mother is called Hz. Meryem where I live-  but according to them 'Christians perverted his teaching by declaring him as a god'. The only miracle accepted about him is his virgin birth... A devout muslim would react another if he 'took his name in vain'.

And all these bullshit does not change anything about the religion or explain the bigotic point of view you have. It's another made of pile of shit like anything in Bible or Jewish script...which was the same thing expressed about another thing 10000 years ago.
You are of course right. The "fucking bullshit" I am spewing is from the Quran. I can't help that.
Maybe you should take that up with Muhammad.  

Ah,  the bigotic point of view. A new word. Bigotic.  How original.
Why is it bigotry pointing out the stupid things in the Quran?
Would it be bigotry doing the same for the bible?

Jason Harvestdancer

PR, I would like your opinion on this.

Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"
Quote from: "pr126"The sahadah says There is no god but Allah. It doesn't say there is no god but god. It uses a specific name of a god.

The Jewish god has a name, and the name is not "god" it is "Yahweh."  If a Jew were to speak an equivalent sentence it would be "there is no god but Yahweh" instead of "there is not god but god."  And Yahweh is originally the name of a Canaanite deity, a god of war and part of the pantheon led by El the supreme god.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

pr126

Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"PR, I would like your opinion on this.

Quote from: "pr126"The sahadah says There is no god but Allah. It doesn't say there is no god but god. It uses a specific name of a god.

The Jewish god has a name, and the name is not "god" it is "Yahweh."  If a Jew were to speak an equivalent sentence it would be "there is no god but Yahweh" instead of "there is not god but god."  And Yahweh is originally the name of a Canaanite deity, a god of war and part of the pantheon led by El the supreme god.

The Jews (Christians, Hanifs) knew that Allah was one of the pagan idols before Muhammad created his cult.

The Jews were massacred or exiled by Muhammad's band of pirates because they didn't accept Allah as their god and Muhammad as their prophet.

Would Jews today refer to Allah as their god? I don't think so.

Can Christians Say 'Allah'? In Malaysia, Muslims Say No

Muslim exclusive: Malaysian sultan forbids using 'Allah' outside Islam

It's a crazy world we live in.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: "pr126"

The Jews (Christians, Hanifs) knew that Allah was one of the pagan idols before Muhammad created his cult.

The Jews were massacred or exiled by Muhammad's band of pirates because they didn't accept Allah as their god and Muhammad as their prophet.

Would Jews today refer to Allah as their god? I don't think so.

Can Christians Say 'Allah'? In Malaysia, Muslims Say No

Muslim exclusive: Malaysian sultan forbids using 'Allah' outside Islam

It's a crazy world we live in.

That does not answer the question.

You say that Allah is not a omnimax universal deity the way we are told he is because the sahadah says "there is no god but Allah" and that means to you that they are not saying "there is no god but god".  But I pointed out that a Jew would say, if saying an equivalent sentence "there is no god but Yahweh."

You say that Allah was also the name of a pagan deity before it became the name of an omnimax universal deity.  Yahweh was also the name of a pagan deity before it became the name of an omnimax universal deity.

So by your logic Yahweh is not an omnimax universal deity and the Jews are lying to us about how they are monotheists.

And yeah, Jews wouldn't say Allah is their god, just as Muslims wouldn't say Yahweh is their god.  No proof there.

And Christianity ... if one were to give a name to "god the father" part of the trinity, it would be Jehovah, which is a Latinized version of Yahweh.  So a Christian would say "there is no god but Jehovah" and then add parts about how Jesus is his son and the same person at the same time.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!