More than 18 minutes missing from tape ...

Started by Baruch, January 22, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Announced last week, NSA lost all the George W admin tape backups. Yesterday announced, FBI lost most of the emails between their head of counter-intelligence and his whore.  See, it is Watergate, only with Democrats, and a lot more missing than just 18 minutes of one tape.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/19/nsa-deletes-surveillance-data-351730

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/21/fbi-texts-trump-clinton-probes-354849

No true felony ... if D party involved.  But they can't blame Agnew or Nixon this time.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on January 22, 2018, 07:18:26 AM
Announced last week, NSA lost all the George W admin tape backups. Yesterday announced, FBI lost most of the emails between their head of counter-intelligence and his whore.  See, it is Watergate, only with Democrats, and a lot more missing than just 18 minutes of one tape.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/19/nsa-deletes-surveillance-data-351730

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/21/fbi-texts-trump-clinton-probes-354849

No true felony ... if D party involved.  But they can't blame Agnew or Nixon this time.

The missing 18 minutes may have been an error, but they happened under Nixon's watch.  Here, the NSA and the FBI is responsible.  What has this to do with Democrats?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

I'm a bit lost...

NSA deletes evidence that might be harmful to Republicans' image... during a Republican presidency and Senate... and it's the Democrats fault?

What?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on January 22, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
I'm a bit lost...

NSA deletes evidence that might be harmful to Republicans' image... during a Republican presidency and Senate... and it's the Democrats fault?

What?
You have to read Baruchistani.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

The odd thing is that there are legitimate things about the Democratic Party to criticize without having to manufacture them.  If it's about not having enough things to trigger people, that may be a different issue.

Mike Cl

I'm a bit lost...

What?
Trump-speak; Baruch-speak---much difference????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on January 22, 2018, 07:50:33 AM
The missing 18 minutes may have been an error, but they happened under Nixon's watch.  Here, the NSA and the FBI is responsible.  What has this to do with Democrats?

Democrats, like Soviet moles, are entirely burrowed into the government, same as Republicans.  Both parties should be outlawed.

Two items .. you didn't even read, you just reacted without thinking.  One hurts Democrats, the other hurts Republicans.  But you only saw one item ... and then diverted ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

I'm a bit lost...

What?

Evidence of Obama collusion with Clintons ... is one item.  The other would be the war crime of the Iraq war.  Obama is guilty of the war crime in Libya.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on January 22, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
The odd thing is that there are legitimate things about the Democratic Party to criticize without having to manufacture them.  If it's about not having enough things to trigger people, that may be a different issue.

Says D party true believer.  But Democrats who voted for Bernie ... patsies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on January 22, 2018, 01:20:15 PM
Nixon was innocent then?
There ya go again.  You cannot live without putting words into my mouth.  Baruch-speak.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 22, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
There ya go again.  You cannot live without putting words into my mouth.  Baruch-speak.

Yes or no ...

Is it a crime for a person or organization under investigation, to destroy evidence?  Regardless of party.

Is it a crime, to abuse criminal law, to harass a political candidate or an elected official?  Regardless of party.

The whole Obama administration, at this point, is under investigation (sorry, and I don't know they are guilty either).  They should be investigated for war crimes against Libya and Syria at least.  The Deep State seems to be in collusion with various parties (D & R) to destroy evidence embarrassing to either party, or to the Deep State.  When Nixon did this, people wanted he head on a platter ... because nobody assumed the 18 minutes were deleted ... accidentally ... or that a politician could be innocent.  It was your Messiah, Obama, who took the prosecution of the George W Bush administration, for war crimes, off the agenda, at the start.  I voted for him twice, but not because I thought he was a messiah.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on January 22, 2018, 07:01:27 PM
Yes or no ...

Is it a crime for a person or organization under investigation, to destroy evidence?  Regardless of party.

Is it a crime, to abuse criminal law, to harass a political candidate or an elected official?  Regardless of party.

The whole Obama administration, at this point, is under investigation (sorry, and I don't know they are guilty either).  They should be investigated for war crimes against Libya and Syria at least.  The Deep State seems to be in collusion with various parties (D & R) to destroy evidence embarrassing to either party, or to the Deep State.  When Nixon did this, people wanted he head on a platter ... because nobody assumed the 18 minutes were deleted ... accidentally ... or that a politician could be innocent.  It was your Messiah, Obama, who took the prosecution of the George W Bush administration, for war crimes, off the agenda, at the start.  I voted for him twice, but not because I thought he was a messiah.
If you insist.  Yes or no.

I am not the conspiracy guy you are.  Obama was never a messiah (putting words into my mouth again), he was, is and always will be a politician.  No politician who gets to the level of president has any scruples left--he compromised them all to climb as high as they did.  However, I would not put all of them (presidents or politicians) into the same bucket.  Investigate Obama to your heart's content.  But let's not skip over Bush.  He belongs in a prison cell for war crimes--as does most of his henchmen.  I would not say the same for Obama.  And yes, Obama's refusing to investigate Bush was a disappointment.  And keeping Gitmo open, was as well.  And Trump is going to (and is, as I type this) run evil circles around all of the other presidents--added together; he  has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!