Cape Town Getting Ready to Shut Off the Water

Started by SGOS, January 20, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 01, 2018, 10:25:38 AM
Another Zimbabwe in the making.

National Assembly adopts motion on land expropriation without compensation

The Cape Town Water Crisis and Hating Israel

'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now': South African parliament votes to SEIZE white-owned land as experts warn of violent repercussions

The Europeans created the situation, they will have to deal with it.  The US used to fix everything, but can't be everywhere all the time. 

Let us do it, or do it yourself.  We stopped being the world's policemen a decade ago because everyone said we shouldn't.  We still can, but make up your minds about it...  You can't have it both ways.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Well, that happened 300 years ago.

Guilty as charged. We are in the process of atoning for the sins of our ancestors.

We are simply eliminating ourselves. We had enough. Getting out of the gene pool.
Who will be blamed then?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 03, 2018, 07:10:13 AM
Well, that happened 300 years ago.

Guilty as charged. We are in the process of atoning for the sins of our ancestors.

We are simply eliminating ourselves. We had enough. Getting out of the gene pool.
Who will be blamed then?

Feel free to leave the gene pool.  But ideas like yours are not genetic.  They are cultural.  Look at what Poland is doing to make their WWII genocide references illegal as if events then never happened.

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 04:32:41 AM
Feel free to leave the gene pool.  But ideas like yours are not genetic.  They are cultural.  Look at what Poland is doing to make their WWII genocide references illegal as if events then never happened.

Why are you still reading my posts?

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on March 05, 2018, 04:35:49 AM
Why are you still reading my posts?

1.  I'm online.
2.  I'm bored.
3.  You are an idiot.
4.  You are easy to rely to.
5.  Did I mention I personally think you are a pest and an idiot?
6.  I try to never leave an idiotic post unanswered.
7.  Replying to fools is vaguely amusing

Do you want me to continue?

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 04:41:51 AM
1.  I'm online.
2.  I'm bored.
3.  You are an idiot.

I understand.
I do not subscribe to the accepted norm. Neo-Marxism, liberalism, I am a political enemy of the people.

Well, at 74 I have no intention to change.

A pest? By pointing out the insanity of the left? Guilty as charged.

An idiot? I don't think so. Different ideas, yes.

Watching the world descent into the abyss, engineered by Marxist, globalist, Islamist.
It will not end well.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

The Polish State, in 1939-1945 didn't collaborate with the Nazis ... or run Polish Government death camps.  It is hate speech to say so, and they make that illegal in Europe.  Individual Poles were anti-semitic, and engaged in violence against returning Jewish refugees ... but that wasn't State policy, that was individual criminality (possession of Jewish property by Gentiles is 9/10th of the law).  Examine what Switzerland (Nazi collaborators) did with Jewish art and other valuables for comparison.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 05, 2018, 04:41:51 AM
1.  I'm online.
2.  I'm bored.
3.  You are an idiot.

My feelings exactly ... I am a typo Nazi ... "easy to reply to" ... yeah, my fingers are dyslexic too.  What you hate is that we are so similar.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on March 05, 2018, 06:14:22 AM
The Polish State, in 1939-1945 didn't collaborate with the Nazis ... or run Polish Government death camps.  It is hate speech to say so, and they make that illegal in Europe.  Individual Poles were anti-semitic, and engaged in violence against returning Jewish refugees ... but that wasn't State policy, that was individual criminality (possession of Jewish property by Gentiles is 9/10th of the law).  Examine what Switzerland (Nazi collaborators) did with Jewish art and other valuables for comparison.

I think this passes the point of rationality and acceptability.  Good bye.