Gerrymandering & the Unqualified, Underfunded 2020 Census

Started by Shiranu, January 12, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Coming to a country near you; census' headed by a man who has never held a government post and who was involved in Carolina's unconstitutional racial gerrymandering, ICE looking to intimidate and incriminate innocent people, & making sure that millions of people are either not counted or represented by Republicans thanks to, surprise surprise, gerrymandering.

Just asking for a friend... is it too early to judge Trump yet?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 12, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

Coming to a country near you; census' headed by a man who has never held a government post and who was involved in Carolina's unconstitutional racial gerrymandering, ICE looking to intimidate and incriminate innocent people, & making sure that millions of people are either not counted or represented by Republicans thanks to, surprise surprise, gerrymandering.

You can judge acts, but not people.  Trump seems to be channeling some obviously bad shit.  Only time will tell.  But sorry, I don't think I will be voting for Oprah, though she does conform to the new standard, that you have to be a billionaire.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on January 12, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

The gerrymandering will ruin our democracy...  I HATE it!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!