Blind Warden gets 4 years for sexual assault

Started by Mr.Obvious, January 11, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Blind prison-warden gets 4 years for sexual assault
Yesterday at 10:21 |  Source: BELGA

The former warden of the prison at Wortel has been found guilty of sexual assault against detainees.  It got him a prison sentence of 4 years of which two are with postponement.

The storm revolving around the blind prison warden Jef Buts (67) erupted in 2013. A detainee claimed that the warden at Wortel had performed unrequited sexual acts during a conversation between the two. After that a second complaint was filed by wives of the detainees.  In exchange for sex, the detained men would receive a more favorable regime. Sound-fragments were supposed to prove this.

Conspiracy

The man denied fully to have touched any prisoner. “I only see them in conversations about disciplinary punishment. And that happens in a room completely made of glas. Do you think I’m likely fondling prisoners in there? This is pure slander and total nonsense”, he reacted in 2013. His lawyer Jef Vermassen called the accusations during the trial one giant conspiracy by the detainees and the guards.
The prosecution demanded eight years for Buts, initially, so the court showed to be a bit more lenient. The ex-warden receives a jail-sentence of 4 years, of which two are with postponement. He is also removed from the social system for 5 years.  [He’s not allowed to vote, won’t receive a pension and such, …] The sixty-plus man has since already retired.

Source: http://www.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20180110_03290295/blinde-gevangenisdirecteur-wortel-krijgt-vier-jaar-cel-voor-aanranding
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Seems like a parable concerning society's Elite.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

I never heard of a blind warden.  I know the story is about power abuse, but I want to know why he is blind.  The story fails to develop this aspect of the case.  But it's about time we start calling blind people out on the carpet and exposing the lot of them.  Blind people are just a bunch of trouble makers sneaking around with their dark glasses and causing mischief.  They're always pretending they have to feel your face.  It's so creepy.  I feel like I'm having my face groped.  If you put up a sign that says, "We refuse service to blind people,"  they will just ignore it.  They are unmanageable, and we should deport them.  Liberals are always yelling, "Not all blind people," as if some of them aren't too bad.  But the liberals are just trying to wreck the country.

Unbeliever

Well, thank God I'm only half blind - so I'm alright...or at least half alright.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 11, 2018, 01:28:09 PM
Well, thank God I'm only half blind - so I'm alright...or at least half alright.

So ... you can feel me up with just one hand, instead of both hands? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I can feel you up with one hand and feel you down with the other! But only if you consent...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Power allows abuse; blindness does not prohibit it.  IF the story is true, that is very sad.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!