News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My Review Of AtheistForums.org

Started by ƵenKlassen, January 09, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on January 13, 2018, 09:04:55 AM
Judging by his friend on facebook, I think he is just some 4chan edgelord wannabe 19, 20 year old who probably believes what he says in a passive aggressive way, but if he actually met a black person he would piss himself and act like the friendliest dude around (then run back home and talk about how them black people oppressed him).
Do you think he is that old?  I'd guess more like 9/10--or less.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

wolf39us

Cavebear

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 04:59:17 PM
I mean, don't you see that the mainstream media is controlled by Jews (Zionist Occupational Government)?

Don't you care about your fellow white comrades, and protection of the blood lines of the aristocrats of nature, the white race?

When the internet started, a lot of the users were from emergency management backgrounds, and by habit, they wrote in all caps.  It took a DECADE to get them to realize that the rest of us considered that shouting.  They eventually stopped.

What's YOUR excuse?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Breatharian

Quote from: Cavebear on January 18, 2018, 05:57:18 AM
When the internet started, a lot of the users were from emergency management backgrounds, and by habit, they wrote in all caps.  It took a DECADE to get them to realize that the rest of us considered that shouting.  They eventually stopped.

What's YOUR excuse?

I guess it was kind of unnecessary & stupid to post everything in bold, but like I said before, I did that so people could read my
text easier, but I guess it was not needed.
Don't know, don't care.

SGOS

Quote from: Breatharian on January 18, 2018, 07:12:00 AM
I guess it was kind of unnecessary & stupid to post everything in bold, but like I said before, I did that so people could read my
Shouting:      MY FAVORITE GUM IS...
Whispering:   abraham lincoln never used the shift key, so i won't bother to learn how either.
Drunk:          I fragot where I ras...

Breatharian

Quote from: SGOS on January 18, 2018, 09:10:39 AM
Shouting:      MY FAVORITE GUM IS...
Whispering:   abraham lincoln never used the shift key, so i won't bother to learn how either.
Drunk:          I fragot where I ras...

What the?. . .
Don't know, don't care.

SGOS

Quote from: Breatharian on January 18, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
What the?. . .
That was not meant to be personal.  Just pointing out some common writing styles we see on the Internet.

Cavebear

Quote from: Breatharian on January 18, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

CONGRATS!  Oh, oops...

You live and learn. 

Breatharian

Quote from: SGOS on January 18, 2018, 09:16:56 AM
That was not meant to be personal.  Just pointing out some common writing styles we see on the Internet.

'Kay.
Don't know, don't care.

Cavebear

Over/Under bet. Breathariam makes it to 100 posts... Take your side and bet cashless tokens.

Gawdzilla Sama

Ben doesn't realize that some of the major stockholders in Faux News are Arabs.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Breatharian

What has this thread came to? It's not even about atheistforums.org sucking anymore, it's now about something else.

Like, what the fuck?
Don't know, don't care.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 18, 2018, 09:30:21 AM
Ben doesn't realize that some of the major stockholders in Faux News are Arabs.

But most are Americans, and that's what freezes my cummerbund!

SGOS

Quote from: Breatharian on January 18, 2018, 09:46:06 AM
What has this thread came to? It's not even about atheistforums.org sucking anymore, it's now about something else.

Like, what the fuck?
Thread drift often occurs when the OP is uninteresting or unimportant.