News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My Review Of AtheistForums.org

Started by ƵenKlassen, January 09, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Munch on January 12, 2018, 09:35:39 PMguys, he's literally trolling you all for a reaction, having you look up statistics and facts to counter his 'arguments' is just feeding into the attention he's after. He most likely doesn't even believe or follow what he's saying, he's just saying it for the reaction your give him.

No battles are being won here, nothings being taught, its just one guy messing with you for shits and giggles, nothing more.

I'm not so sure about that. He seems pretty serious to me. And in the age of the Trump Presidency, his kind have been coming out of hiding.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on January 12, 2018, 10:24:27 PM
How many inventions have you tracked down the origin of, in detail, including potential antecedents?

Well, I'm assuming you're talking about Asians here. Anyways, here's a Wikipedia article to prove my claim:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries

See all that stuff Asians (Specifically the Japanese) have invented. What have niggers invented besides, oh, what, peanut butter?
Peanut butter is an ingredient, not an invention.
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 10:43:06 PM
I'm not so sure about that. He seems pretty serious to me. And in the age of the Trump Presidency, his kind have been coming out of hiding.

Well, even though Donald Trump is president, there are quite a few white supremacists still in the hiding and for good reason.

If you admit you're a "waycist" in 2018, then you would most likely lose almost everything, so things still haven't changed that much
since Donald Trump became president. But, there's still hope, since if a half assed president like him can get elected, then surely a
real white supremacist can come into play and really make America GREAT Again.

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 10:45:56 PM
Well, I'm assuming you're talking about Asians here. Anyways, here's a Wikipedia article to prove my claim:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries

See all that stuff Asians (Specifically the Japanese) have invented. What have niggers invented besides, oh, what, peanut butter?
Peanut butter is an ingredient, not an invention.

After two seconds of Google: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-inventors_us_56d0d33ee4b0bf0dab3236d5
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 10:53:45 PM
After two seconds of Google: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-inventors_us_56d0d33ee4b0bf0dab3236d5

Okay, I'll admit that there are some smart, creative black people in this world. But, the true master race is white people,
since they have invented a lot more stuff than black people.

ƵenKlassen

Why am I even wasting my time with liberal, anti-white fuckwads like you? I could have written an entire book in the time
I wasted with you.

Goodbye.

trdsf

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 08:40:03 PM
Don't you mean other forums to be banned from? And yes, please do make that video. It'll be our next source of accidental comedic entertainment after you're gone.
I volunteer to write a MSTing of it.  I think I can even get some theater seats to superimpose over it.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: trdsf on January 13, 2018, 01:03:56 AM
I volunteer to write a MSTing of it.  I think I can even get some theater seats to superimpose over it.

No thanks, man. I can already edit my own videos just fine.

Anyways, I never coming back to this forum; this forum is almost as politically correct as atheistforums.org.

Goodbye forever.

Shiranu

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 13, 2018, 02:01:00 AM

Anyways, I never coming back to this forum; this forum is almost as politically correct as atheistforums.org.

Goodbye forever.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Aww... I was about to hit him with the fact that he's more related to Egyptians and Jews than Bantu are related to !Kung.

Source: https://www.nature.com/articles/srep29890/figures/1

Races are polyphyletic, which basically means that genetically it's a nonsense term. I would still like to know what criteria he uses for deciding any "race" is inferior. I mean, other than his say-so. Also, anyone unable to answer the major theses of Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs, and Steel is in no position to say that any of the "mud-races" is inferior because of their race â€" it terms of advancement, what crops and animals you have are much more important than your race.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

SGOS

this forum is almost as politically correct as atheistforums.org.
Goodbye forever.
In your next video, please tell everyone you got banned here, so others won't think we welcome crazies.

Shiranu

QuoteI'm not so sure about that. He seems pretty serious to me. And in the age of the Trump Presidency, his kind have been coming out of hiding.

Judging by his friend on facebook, I think he is just some 4chan edgelord wannabe 19, 20 year old who probably believes what he says in a passive aggressive way, but if he actually met a black person he would piss himself and act like the friendliest dude around (then run back home and talk about how them black people oppressed him).
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Goodbye forever.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.........................from the bottom of my toilet for that is where you belong.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?