News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My Review Of AtheistForums.org

Started by ƵenKlassen, January 09, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 08:37:47 PMYep, that ban hammer will be hear any minute now. Will I care? Not really, since there are other forums to go on.

But I'll still make that video if y'all do ban me.

Don't you mean other forums to be banned from? And yes, please do make that video. It'll be our next source of accidental comedic entertainment after you're gone.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mike Cl

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 06:43:21 PM
French & Danish are not races, they are nationalities. Get your facts straight, man.
What, to you, is a 'race'?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 08:40:03 PM
Don't you mean other forums to be banned from? And yes, please do make that video. It'll be our next source of accidental comedic entertainment after you're gone.

Okay, then. You'll be the top asshole in the video I make if I do get banned anyways.
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

ƵenKlassen

Blackleaf

Quote from: Klassless on January 12, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

"Although such groupings lack a firm basis in modern biology..."

I love how your own reference debunks your position.
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 09:01:08 PM
"Although such groupings lack a firm basis in modern biology..."

I love how your own reference debunks your position.

Yeah, I probably should have proof read that Wikipedia article before I took a snapshot of it; I dunno, I'm being kinda lazy right now.

It's pretty pathetic that SJWs and liberals have taken over Wikipedia these days.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Klassless on January 12, 2018, 09:04:00 PMYeah, I probably should have proof read that Wikipedia article before I took a snapshot of it; I dunno, I'm being kinda lazy right now.

Mental laziness doesn't seem like a rarity with you.
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 09:04:00 PMIt's pretty pathetic that SJWs and liberals have taken over Wikipedia these days.
You should check out Conservapedia.  That's more your speed.  Or, if you're daring, simple english wiki.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 08:28:27 PM
Well, niggers are 100% chimpanzee.
No, they aren't. It's been 3 million years since the common ancestor of chimpanzees and humans lived. If you performed a genetic test, you would be able to easily tell the difference between a human (including blacks) and a chimp. Hell, you only have to look at their keryotypes to tell the difference.

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 08:28:27 PM
Also, it's just an educated guess, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.
You have no qualifications to justify your guess as "educated." I asked you what criteria you used to determine your 85% white figure, and all I'm getting is your "guess." Sorry, your guesses are quite worthless. â'¨
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on January 12, 2018, 09:24:54 PM
No, they aren't. It's been 3 million years since the common ancestor of chimpanzees and humans lived. If you performed a genetic test, you would be able to easily tell the difference between a human (including blacks) and a chimp. Hell, you only have to look at their keryotypes to tell the difference.

Okay, the "niggers are 100% chimpanzee" statement was obviously a joke.

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on January 12, 2018, 09:24:54 PM
You have no qualifications to justify your guess as "educated." I asked you what criteria you used to determine your 85% white figure, and all I'm getting is your "guess." Sorry, your guesses are quite worthless. â'¨

And yeah, I guess I probably shouldn't have said my guess is "educated", but I'm still 98% sure that I'm at least mostly white from
my parents' skin color and my own skin color.

Munch

guys, he's literally trolling you all for a reaction, having you look up statistics and facts to counter his 'arguments' is just feeding into the attention he's after. He most likely doesn't even believe or follow what he's saying, he's just saying it for the reaction your give him.

No battles are being won here, nothings being taught, its just one guy messing with you for shits and giggles, nothing more.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Munch on January 12, 2018, 09:35:39 PM
guys, he's literally trolling you all for a reaction, having you look up statistics and facts to counter his 'arguments' is just feeding into the attention he's after. He most likely doesn't even believe or follow what he's saying, he's just saying it for the reaction your give him.

No battles are being won here, nothings being taught, its just one guy messing with you for shits and giggles, nothing more.

What? I'm not trolling here. I actually do believe in white supremacy, and I think people need to see non-whites for what they are:
INFERIOR! (Well, except Asians anyway, since Asians actually make pretty decent inventions)

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 09:34:22 PM
Okay, the "niggers are 100% chimpanzee" statement was obviously a joke.
See, that kind of joke only works if there's no chance anyone would take you seriously if you said that. You haven't demonstrated that, to you, that would be obviously wrong.

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 09:34:22 PM
And yeah, I guess I probably shouldn't have said my guess is "educated", but I'm still 98% sure that I'm at least mostly white from
my parents' skin color and my own skin color.
So, you're basing your entire ancestry on a single phenotypic feature controlled by a few gene loci. Yes, this is convincing. â'¨
(she bites!)

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 09:42:29 PM
What? I'm not trolling here. I actually do believe in white supremacy, and I think people need to see non-whites for what they are:
INFERIOR! (Well, except Asians anyway, since Asians actually make pretty decent inventions)
How many inventions have you tracked down the origin of, in detail, including potential antecedents?
(she bites!)

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on January 12, 2018, 10:20:50 PM
See, that kind of joke only works if there's no chance anyone would take you seriously if you said that. You haven't demonstrated that, to you, that would be obviously wrong.
Yeah, I guess not everyone will see that it was intended to be comical.

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on January 12, 2018, 10:20:50 PM
So, you're basing your entire ancestry on a single phenotypic feature controlled by a few gene loci. Yes, this is convincing. â'¨
Well, I'm not going to do heavy duty fucking research on something that might turn out to be statistical noise, but yeah, whatever.