News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My Review Of AtheistForums.org

Started by ƵenKlassen, January 09, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 03:42:27 PM
I'm back, Blackleaf, and yeah, I probably shouldn't announce that I'm going for an afternoon jog, but yeah.

Anyways, Viacom is a Jewish corporation, since it is ran by a Jew, and Jimmy Neutron & Hey Arnold were race-mixing propaganda,
since they have all the races of the rainbow in their cartoon, so yeah.

So your evidence is that they use characters of different races in their cartoons, and don't pretend that the world is filled with nothing but white people. Yep! I'm convinced!
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 03:45:55 PM
So your evidence is that they use characters of different races in their cartoons, and don't pretend that the world is filled with nothing but white people. Yep! I'm convinced!

Well, I acknowledge that this world has more races than white people, obviously. But usually when you put peaceful white people in the same environment as black thugs, greedy Jews, criminal Latrinos (pun intended), then it'll be nothing but pure hell.

So those cartoons are pretty much implying that race-mixing is great & wonderful and everyone should race-mix too.

Race-mixing is absolutely disgusting and is bad for the white race.
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 03:58:14 PM
Well, I acknowledge that this world has more races than white people, obviously. But usually when you put peaceful white people in the same environment as black thugs, greedy Jews, criminal Latrinos (pun intended), then it'll be nothing but pure hell.

So those cartoons are pretty much implying that race-mixing is great & wonderful and everyone should race-mix too.

Race-mixing is absolutely disgusting and is bad for the white race.

Tell me, Klassless, have you ever set foot in the real world? Do you have a job, or do you mooch off of your parents?
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 04:31:18 PM
Tell me, Klassless, have you ever set foot in the real world? Do you have a job, or do you mooch off of your parents?

Yes, I do have a job, and yes, I do live in reality, unlike you.

Also, FYI, ƵenKlassen is a play on the name Ben Klassen, the guy who founded the religion Creativity; a religion based around the white race.

Anyways, I had my stuff stolen by criminal jigaboos back in 2014, and cops didn't do a god damn thing about it, so yeah.

And you say black people are so great.

Unbeliever

I've had stuff stolen by white folks, so does that make all white folks thieves?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 04:38:54 PMYes, I do have a job, and yes, I do live in reality, unlike you.

Presumptions seem to be your strong suit.

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 04:38:54 PMAlso, FYI, ƵenKlassen is a play on the name--

I don't care.

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 04:38:54 PMAnyways, I had my stuff stolen by criminal jigaboos back in 2014, and cops didn't do a god damn thing about it, so yeah.

And you say black people are so great.

Did you catch these thieves in the act?
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 04:52:47 PM
Did you catch these thieves in the act?

No, but it's safe to assume that they were black, since I was living in a mostly black neighborhood at the time.

And, of course, cops didn't do a fucking thing about it, since they would rather go around and steal people's money
and send it to Israel than stop real crime.

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 05:01:44 PMNo, but it's safe to assume that they were black, since I was living in a mostly black neighborhood at the time.

So you didn't see the thieves, but you know they were black because black people are thugs. You know black people are thugs because they stole from you. You know black people stole from you because black people are thugs. You know black people are thugs because they stole from you. Open up a dictionary and look up "circular logic."

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 05:01:44 PMAnd, of course, cops didn't do a fucking thing about it, since they would rather go around and steal people's money
and send it to Israel than stop real crime.

Just when I think you can't get any stupider. Now Israel controls the cops too? OMFG
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 02:23:55 PMAnyways, don't you see that Zionist forces are controlling the mainstream media in order to brainwash people into liking Jews, blacks, and other mud-races?
People have to be brainwashed into liking people who look slightly differently from them?   :headscratch:

QuoteAlso, I'm NOT a holocaust denier, I just think that it was just exaggerated a bit in order for people to conform to the Zionist elite.
Heh, that's exactly what a holocaust denier would say.

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Shitleaf on January 12, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
So you didn't see the thieves, but you know they were black because black people are thugs. You know black people are thugs because they stole from you. You know black people stole from you because black people are thugs. You know black people are thugs because they stole from you. Open up a dictionary and look up "circular logic."

I didn't say that I knew they were black, I mean't to say that I'm like 98% sure that they were black, since it was in a black neighborhood. Also, they are not only thugs because they steal from people's houses, but they're also thugs because they
shoot up neighborhoods and sell life ruining drugs like crack. I wish we could deport these animals back to Africa.

Quote from: Shitleaf on January 12, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
Just when I think you can't get any stupider. Now Israel controls the cops too? OMFG

Yeah, don't you see that Zionist forces control the government and have cops go around and give people bullshit speeding
tickets in order to have more money to send to Israel?

Blackleaf

FYI, Klassless, if your shit is black, you may want to see a doctor. Or don't. It might be better for all of society if you ignored that mysterious health issue.
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

ƵenKlassen

ƵenKlassen

Also, what the hell happened to this thread? I wanted to tell y'all how much atheistforums.org sucks, then it came down to
me trying to show y'all the truth about Jewish controlled media.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Klassless on January 12, 2018, 05:48:30 PMAlso, what the hell happened to this thread? I wanted to tell y'all how much atheistforums.org sucks, then it came down to me trying to show y'all the truth about Jewish controlled media.

I think you answered your own question.
--Fulke Greville--