News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My Review Of AtheistForums.org

Started by ƵenKlassen, January 09, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 02:16:41 AM
Also, I did sign up to christianforums.com a few hours ago, but they banned me for having a Hitler avatar.

Typical Christians.  In denial that Hitler was Catholic ... though of a pagan bent, like most Catholics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 11:29:57 AM
A loser with nowhere to fit in. You are quite pathetic. Also, I told you to try to be less overt about it. Conservative Christians are racist by nature, but they know to disguise it. Using a Hitler avatar is the exact opposite of subtle.

il Duche is a much better choice, he got a good deal for the Vatican.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 04:59:17 PM
I mean, don't you see that the mainstream media is controlled by Jews (Zionist Occupational Government)?

Don't you care about your fellow white comrades, and protection of the blood lines of the aristocrats of nature, the white race?
(bolds removed because I can read perfectly well without them, thank you very much)

Well, he's either a twit, or a troll.  If he genuinely means what he's said here, his opinions are of no further import, and if he's just saying this to see what kind of a mess he can stir up, he has no interest in intelligent discourse.  Either way, I can see I have no further use for his posts.

Where's that ol' filter button?  Oh yes.  Here we go.  *click*  ...ahhhh, the absence of blithering.  Lovely.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on January 12, 2018, 12:45:30 PM
il Duche is a much better choice, he got a good deal for the Vatican.
Plus the fact that very few Christians would even recognize a picture of him.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

pr126

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 12, 2018, 01:10:13 PM
Plus the fact that very few Christians would even recognize a picture of him.

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Baruch on January 12, 2018, 12:43:45 PM
Typical Christians.  In denial that Hitler was Catholic ... though of a pagan bent, like most Catholics.

I don't think Hitler was even religious, I think he just pretended to be religious for the public so that he could get more
people to be on his side.
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 01:35:15 PM
I don't think Hitler was even religious, I think he just pretended to be religious for the public so that he could get more
people to be on his side.

Oh yes. Hitler only pretended to be a deeply religious Catholic while he did nothing wrong, but then the evil media, which is controlled by the Jews, made up the Holocaust and hid Elvis in a basement with the immortal brain of Walt Disney.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 02:03:49 PM
Oh yes. Hitler only pretended to be a deeply religious Catholic while he did nothing wrong, but then the evil media, which is controlled by the Jews, made up the Holocaust and hid Elvis in a basement with the immortal brain of Walt Disney.

Again, I know you're being sarcastic, I get it. Anyways, don't you see that Zionist forces are controlling the mainstream media in order
to brainwash people into liking Jews, blacks, and other mud-races?

Also, I'm NOT a holocaust denier, I just think that it was just exaggerated a bit in order for people to conform to the Zionist elite.

And as for that other stuff, I don't believe in what you said about Elvis Presley or Walt Disney.

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
Again, I know you're being sarcastic, I get it. Anyways, don't you see that Zionist forces are controlling the mainstream media in order
to brainwash people into liking Jews, blacks, and other mud-races?

Also, I'm NOT a holocaust denier, I just think that it was just exaggerated a bit in order for people to conform to the Zionist elite.

And as for that other stuff, I don't believe in what you said about Elvis Presley or Walt Disney.

I don't believe anything without evidence, and you have none. You're just an idiot who believes whatever conforms to your warped worldview.
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 02:33:56 PM
I don't believe anything without evidence, and you have none. You're just an idiot who believes whatever conforms to your warped worldview.

The EVIDENCE is the Jewish corporations (like Viacom, for example), and they want to brainwash people by disguising propaganda as
entertainment, these are examples of that: Jimmy Neutron, Hey Arnold, and other race mixing propaganda.

I cannot believe that you consume this Jewish race-mixing trash, and it's sickening.

ƵenKlassen

Anyways, I'm going for an afternoon jog now, so see ya in a li'l bit.

Munch

Well he's healthy, thats a good thing.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 02:44:17 PMThe EVIDENCE is the Jewish corporations (like Viacom, for example),

Proposition 1: Companies exist.

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 02:44:17 PMand they want to brainwash people by disguising propaganda as
entertainment, these are examples of that: Jimmy Neutron, Hey Arnold, and other race mixing propaganda.

This is not evidence. This is a claim. Why is this such a hard concept for you morons to grasp? You cannot use your claims to prove themselves. Show me proof, not baseless claims.

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 02:44:17 PMI cannot believe that you consume this Jewish race-mixing trash, and it's sickening.

You're sickening, you braindead lump of human waste.

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 03:00:51 PMAnyways, I'm going for an afternoon jog now, so see ya in a li'l bit.

This isn't a chatroom. It's assumed that people will post will post whenever they have time. We don't need you to tell us when you leave.
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

I'm back, Blackleaf, and yeah, I probably shouldn't announce that I'm going for an afternoon jog, but yeah.

Anyways, Viacom is a Jewish corporation, since it is ran by a Jew, and Jimmy Neutron & Hey Arnold were race-mixing propaganda,
since they have all the races of the rainbow in their cartoon, so yeah.