News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My Review Of AtheistForums.org

Started by ƵenKlassen, January 09, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 11, 2018, 07:23:43 PM
Well, at least I don't sound like an annoying moron screaming into the mic (like PewDiePie for example).
Not quite right.  You were not screaming.  But you not only sound like an 'annoying moron'--you ARE an annoying moron--and that on a good day.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Here's my response to Blackleaf's "review".

https://youtu.be/kA9DAkHEe9s
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 11, 2018, 09:44:54 PM
Here's my response to Blackleaf's "review".

https://youtu.be/kA9DAkHEe9s

I get my own video? I'm touched! I hoped I'd make a mention in your "Review of Atheistforums.com" video, but my own dedicated video? I feel special!
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 11, 2018, 10:15:58 PM
I get my own video? I'm touched! I hoped I'd make a mention in your "Review of Atheistforums.com" video, but my own dedicated video? I feel special!

I know you're being sarcastic, but yeah, I will mention you in my review/rant of Atheistforums.com, that's if y'all ban me anyways.

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 11, 2018, 10:25:20 PM
I know you're being sarcastic, but yeah, I will mention you in my review/rant of Atheistforums.com, that's if y'all ban me anyways.

Oh, you will be, and it will be very deserved. You think you can throw around words like "kike" without consequences? You're going to have to find a new site to bother soon. Again, may I recommend christianforums.com? Then again, maybe your kind of racism is a bit too overt, even for them.

BTW, don't think I didn't notice the name of the title before you changed it. You can't slip that by me.
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 11, 2018, 10:33:11 PM
Oh, you will be, and it will be very deserved. You think you can throw around words like "kike" without consequences? You're going to have to find a new site to bother soon. Again, may I recommend christianforums.com? Then again, maybe your kind of racism is a bit too overt, even for them.

BTW, don't think I didn't notice the name of the title before you changed it. You can't slip that by me.

Yeah, I'll admit that I did change the name of the video, but that was only because I want to use that video as a response to any other idiots who have something funny to say.

Mike Cl

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 11, 2018, 10:36:23 PM
Yeah, I'll admit that I did change the name of the video, but that was only because I want to use that video as a response to any other idiots who have something funny to say.
Then you need to run it after every time you make a post.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 11, 2018, 11:16:04 PM
Then you need to run it after every time you make a post.

No way, dude. I'm not going that far with it.

ƵenKlassen

Also, I did sign up to christianforums.com a few hours ago, but they banned me for having a Hitler avatar.

Baruch

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 02:16:41 AM
Also, I did sign up to christianforums.com a few hours ago, but they banned me for having a Hitler avatar.

Awe.  I know you are edgy.  And probably would never kill millions of people.  Just don't cut yourself.  I would use a Trump avatar on a D website, or a Hillary avatar on a R website .. but then I sincerely hate politics and politicians.

Better yet, use a cannibal avatar if you post on a vegetarian website.  Eventually this edginess will dull from overuse ... and you can settle down to whatever is normal for you.

You remind me of Shiranu, if Shiranu was always standing on his own head.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Brian37

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 10:13:34 AM
Yeah, they'll ban you if you ever say anything against cops or the Zionist elite.

You are lying your ass off. You did not get banned for having a difference of opinion, you got banned for violating the Terms of Service. NOTHING MORE.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Mike Cl

I guess that site has more intelligence than I gave them credit for.

Blackleaf

A loser with nowhere to fit in. You are quite pathetic. Also, I told you to try to be less overt about it. Conservative Christians are racist by nature, but they know to disguise it. Using a Hitler avatar is the exact opposite of subtle.
--Fulke Greville--