News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My Review Of AtheistForums.org

Started by ƵenKlassen, January 09, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 10, 2018, 06:05:53 PM
Oh no! Pwease don't make a mean video about us!
Oh, no, B'rer Fox, please don't throw me into that there briar patch!

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 10, 2018, 05:59:45 PM
I THINK ASH KETCHUM IS REALLY CUTE, AND I MASTURBATE TO HIM EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED.

Eww... You didn't have to tell me that, but okay.
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 04:46:31 PM
P.S. The reason I write in bold is because I want people to be able to read my post easier.
If someone would have trouble reading my posts because it isn't bolded, they'd likely have just as much trouble reading regular sites, and as such would have already adjusted their browsers so they can read non-bolded text comfortably. You literally make your text bold for no fucking reason at all.

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 05:21:34 PM
They want to be clever about it so that people won't catch on. They want to make everyone hate on whitey, whether they are liberal, conservative, or whatever.
Yes, the Jooz were sooooo very clever to get themselves almost exterminated 50+ years ago by a mad kraut, who thought that the Geneva conventions didn't apply to them because they didn't sign, and as such other nations established Isreal so that no-one could pull that legalistic bullshit again. (Also, fundamentalist christians have a hard-on for the end times, and the reestablishment of the Temple at Jerusalem is one of those portends.)

Also, do you not realize that minorities (including blacks) tend to lump Jews in with aryan white folk, right? Nevermind the fact that the real Aryans were non-melanated Indians (not Native America), and not Nordic like Hitler thought.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on January 10, 2018, 06:44:20 PM
If someone would have trouble reading my posts because it isn't bolded, they'd likely have just as much trouble reading regular sites, and as such would have already adjusted their browsers so they can read non-bolded text comfortably. You literally make your text bold for no fucking reason at all.
Yes, the Jooz were sooooo very clever to get themselves almost exterminated 50+ years ago by a mad kraut, who thought that the Geneva conventions didn't apply to them because they didn't sign, and as such other nations established Isreal so that no-one could pull that legalistic bullshit again. (Also, fundamentalist christians have a hard-on for the end times, and the reestablishment of the Temple at Jerusalem is one of those portends.)

Also, do you not realize that minorities (including blacks) tend to lump Jews in with aryan white folk, right? Nevermind the fact that the real Aryans were non-melanated Indians (not Native America), and not Nordic like Hitler thought.

Okay, non-bold text. Fucking happy now? Anyways, I think that the mainstream media exaggerated the holocaust a bit.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 06:54:56 PM
Okay, non-bold text. Fucking happy now? Anyways, I think that the mainstream media exaggerated the holocaust a bit.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was just a bunch of kids who were pissed off about being sent to fat-camp as well.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 06:54:56 PM
Yes, thank you. As for the holocaust, my grandfather saw its results firsthand. Mainstream media did not exaggerate as much as you clowns allege.
(she bites!)

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on January 10, 2018, 06:59:26 PM
Yes, thank you. As for the holocaust, my grandfather saw its results firsthand. It was very very bad.

Don't be silly. Obviously this random guy on the internet who has likely never set foot out of America has more credibility on the matter than some eyewitness.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on January 10, 2018, 06:59:26 PM
Yes, thank you. As for the holocaust, my grandfather saw its results firsthand. Mainstream media did not exaggerate as much as you clowns allege.

Your grandfather is a kike?

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
Your grandfather is a kike?
A chaplain in the US Army. Thank you very much for jumping to your conclusions. It demonstrates your stupidity for me.

Look, if your "Zionist conspiracy" is anything approaching the truth, then Jews are exactly the Ãœbermenchen that Nazis say are the rightful lords of humanity. So which is it? Are you a fool for believing this childish drivel called the "Zionist conspiracy," or are you a fool for thinking that you could hope to oppose the true Ãœbermenchen?
(she bites!)

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 04:59:17 PM
I mean, don't you see that the mainstream media is controlled by Jews (Zionist Occupational Government)?

Don't you care about your fellow white comrades, and protection of the blood lines of the aristocrats of nature, the white race?
You are not even a joke.  You need help of some kind.  Did your mother drop you on your head too often?  Well, you can write, so that must make you the cream of the crap in your circles.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
Awwww... Me so sad that Blackleaf doesn't care about me... Waaah!!

Okay, if you couldn't tell, I was obviously being sarcastic.

Anyways, Jews can be a race too. You see, there are ethnic Jews (Racial Jews), then there are religious Jews.

Corrected ya, dickbag.

It is more complicated than that actually.  After 3000 years it would be.  We can look at Jewish people religiously, ethnically and genetically.  Genetically it is a very mixed bag, just looking at Y and X chromosomes.  Only Kohanim are distinct enough to easily profile, because they are so in-bred.  Those we can tell go back 3000 years.  The other Hebrews were "a mixed multitude" even 3000 years ago, and it has only gotten more so.  A lot of Jewish people are of Egyptian, Berber or Arabic extraction, but it isn't clear when that happened.  All of which were present to some degree in Canaan, 3000 years ago.  There are about a dozen major Y chromosome variants, and about a dozen major X chromosome variants among people who self identify as Jewish or Jewish ancestry.  That makes about 144 different genetic sub-groups.  Only a small percentage are demonstrably Kazarim ... if that is what you mean by non-racial Jews.  They are Turkish Jews, in the same way that the Falasha are Ethiopian Jews.  Most Jews cannot be demonstrated as being from 500 BCE Judah.  They didn't avoid intermarriage ... partly because most Jewish women were raped by Roman soldiers in 66-135 CE ... which is when the law of inheritance was changed from the father to the mother.  There were a lot of Roman looking Jews after that time.  The Kohanim avoided this, because they were a small enough group that they could keep pedigrees, and insisted on using them.  Other Jews share some common markers in the rest of their genome, such that Ashkenazi and Sephardim can be isolated, but not any Biblical tribe.  Most Jews are atheist or secular today.  Only a minority are religious.  Much kosher food, is simply Polish or German food prepared in the Jewish way, it isn't really Jewish.  So the cultural part doesn't amount to much unless they are also religious.  A Catholic Pole and a Polish Jew are almost the same, except for Shul.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 06:03:13 PM
I didn't say that, moron. Well, if y'all are going to ban me, then I'll make a video about this website too.
Oh no!!!!!!  NOT that---please, please, please--not a video about this place!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

ƵenKlassen