News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My Review Of AtheistForums.org

Started by ƵenKlassen, January 09, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

There you go, folks, he's out of the closet now.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

HOLY CHEESE AND CRACKERS BATMAN!!

This is fun
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 04:59:17 PMI mean, don't you see that the mainstream media is controlled by Jews (Zionist Occupational Government)?

lolwut? The mainstream media? Fox News, sure. Republicans love "God's chosen people" the Jews, except when they don't. But the supposed "Liberal media" is controlled by the Jews? Yeah, sure dude.

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 04:59:17 PMDon't you care about your fellow white comrades, and protection of the blood lines of the aristocrats of nature, the white race?

I care about the human race, the only race that matters.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 10, 2018, 05:10:56 PM
lolwut? The mainstream media? Fox News, sure. Republicans love "God's chosen people" the Jews, except when they don't. But the supposed "Liberal media" is controlled by the Jews? Yeah, sure dude.

I care about the human race, the only race that matters.

They want to be clever about it so that people won't catch on. They want to make everyone hate on whitey, whether they are liberal, conservative, or whatever.

I care about humans too, which doesn't include black thugs or greedy Jews.
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 05:21:34 PMThey want to be clever about it so that people won't catch on. They want to make everyone hate on whitey, whether they are liberal, conservative, or whatever.

Wow. Do you seriously not see how stupid you sound?

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 05:21:34 PMSo, you care about black thugs and greedy Jews, eh?

Well, I obviously don't give a shit about you, but for most everyone else, I do. And no, I am not legitimizing your ludicrous claim that all black people are thugs and all Jews are greedy. Jews aren't even a race. I mean...wow you are so stupid.
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 10, 2018, 05:27:54 PM
Wow. Do you seriously not see how stupid you sound?

Well, I obviously don't give a shit about you, but for most everyone else, I do. And no, I am not legitimizing your ludicrous claim that all black people are thugs and all Jews are greedy. Jews aren't even a race. I mean...wow you are so stupid.

Awwww... Me so sad that Blackleaf doesn't care about me... Waaah!!

Okay, if you couldn't tell, I was obviously being sarcastic.

Anyways, Jews can be a race too. You see, there are ethnic Jews (Racial Jews), then there are religious Jews.

Corrected ya, dickbag.

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
Awwww... Me so sad that Blackleaf doesn't care about me... Waaah!!

Okay, if you couldn't tell, I was obviously being sarcastic.

NOOOOO. REALLY? I DIDN'T NOTICE. PLEASE CONTINUE DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE. I'M SURE THE BAN HAMMER WILL BE AROUND SHORTLY...

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 05:38:16 PMAnyways, Jews can be a race too. You see, there are ethnic Jews (Racial Jews), then there are religious Jews.[/b] Corrected ya, dickbag.
[SIZE=500]OOOOOOOOO!!! SICK BURN!!!![/SIZE]

NO. JEWISH HERITAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. JEWS COME IN WHITE, BLACK, MIDDLE-EASTERN, AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING ELSE. BUT EVEN IF YOU CONSIDER IT A RACE, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER. RACE HAS VERY LITTLE RELEVANCE ASIDE FROM A FEW SOCIAL FACTORS (SUCH AS BEING LIKELY TO GET A HARSHER PUNISHMENT IF YOU'RE BLACK) AND SOMETIMES HEALTH (SICKLE-CELL ANEMIA IS MORE COMMON IN BLACK PEOPLE). OTHER THAN THAT, ANY RACIAL DIFFERENCES YOU SEE LIKELY ONLY EXIST IN YOUR OWN STUPID HEAD.
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 10, 2018, 05:48:23 PM
NOOOOO. REALLY? I DIDN'T NOTICE. PLEASE CONTINUE DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE. I'M SURE THE BAN HAMMER WILL BE AROUND SHORTLY...
[SIZE=500]OOOOOOOOO!!! SICK BURN!!!![/SIZE]

NO. JEWISH HERITAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. JEWS COME IN WHITE, BLACK, MIDDLE-EASTERN, AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING ELSE. BUT EVEN IF YOU CONSIDER IT A RACE, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER. RACE HAS VERY LITTLE RELEVANCE ASIDE FROM A FEW SOCIAL FACTORS (SUCH AS BEING LIKELY TO GET A HARSHER PUNISHMENT IF YOU'RE BLACK) AND SOMETIMES HEALTH (SICKLE-CELL ANEMIA IS MORE COMMON IN BLACK PEOPLE). OTHER THAN THAT, ANY RACIAL DIFFERENCES YOU SEE LIKELY ONLY EXIST IN YOUR OWN STUPID HEAD.

"Being likely to get harsher punishment if you're black." Oh no, I can feel my white privilege kicking in any minute now.

Again, I am being sarcastic.

Enough with the bold, all-caps joke. You're just exaggerating what I'm doing.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 05:55:55 PM
I have a really short penis.

YOU DO KNOW YOU'RE JUST A CHEW TOY IN A PLACE LIKE THIS, RIGHT? YOU MAY THINK YOU'RE THREATENING, BUT YOU JUST COME OFF AS PATHETIC. WE LIKE HAVING OUR LITTLE FUN WITH CHEW TOYS LIKE YOU, BUT YOU'LL BE GONE AS SOON AS YOU'RE NO LONGER ANY FUN TO MESS WITH.
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

And we'll have fun fun fun 'til the mods take the chew toy away...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 10, 2018, 05:59:45 PM
YOU DO KNOW YOU'RE JUST A CHEW TOY IN A PLACE LIKE THIS, RIGHT? YOU MAY THINK YOU'RE THREATENING, BUT YOU JUST COME OFF AS PATHETIC. WE LIKE HAVING OUR LITTLE FUN WITH CHEW TOYS LIKE YOU, BUT YOU'LL BE GONE AS SOON AS YOU'RE NO LONGER ANY FUN TO MESS WITH.

I didn't say that, moron. Well, if y'all are going to ban me, then I'll make a video about this website too.

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 10, 2018, 06:03:13 PM
Stop being mean to me! My mommy never loved me.

Oh no! Pwease don't make a mean video about us!
--Fulke Greville--

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on January 10, 2018, 03:16:17 PM
I wasn't planning on dating you either.

We are both already married to our cats.

Married to your cat? Baruch, It's fine to like pussy but... there is a line.

(Sorry, drunk. I'm lame, but can't resist.)
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

ƵenKlassen