News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My Review Of AtheistForums.org

Started by ƵenKlassen, January 09, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ƵenKlassen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJxDGrQwuh0

This is my review of atheistforums.org, not atheistforums.com. So please don't get confused.

Anyways, stay away from .org because they'll censor you for having an opinion.

Nuff said. . .
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

Baruch

I was instantly banned from a religion forum on Facebook.  All Democrats/Canadians all the time.  Non-Democrats not allowed.  That is the only time I was harmed by PC ... thankfully tis but a scratch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG1P8MQS1cU

Glad you are one of the Black Knights!  Just watch out for the broadsword I keep behind my apartment front door.

Pugio cave maiorem
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

My review: Would buy again..
Oh wait..that was the last thing I purchased on ebay.. Same thing..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mr.Obvious

I'm on the .org site and for such reasons would like to be called an honorary member of the gang of Jerkoffs by you.
Do me this solid? Apart from LastPoet, you are the only one who can  decide on this, I think.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Munch

This is why I don't attempt to join up with groups anymore, hive mind effect.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

Ben was a total asshole there. If it had been the real world he would have never blathered the shit he did, he would have been skinned alive for it.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Brian37

I am also on the other board. What fart face McNutter did was post conspiracy crap.  The TOS is the same for EVERYONE and it was there he posted that crap. It would have been the same reaction for a Holocaust denier. He got slapped for posting Sandy Hook denial crap.

"Free speech" only refers to GOVERNMENT not having you arrested for saying STUPID BULLSHIT. Sandy Hook was NOT faked, and if I had had a child or friend who had been killed in that event, I and you tried to claim I faked it, I would feel like punching you in the throat. Even if I would not. His free speech was not denied for being booted. He's trolling other websites and he has not been arrested by the government.

TOS There... On basically bat crap insane denial is considered TROLLING.

QUOTE.TOS "The staff are aware that any thread may devolve into flaming, either indirect or direct, over time. Staff reserve the right to ban certain members from these threads if they are deemed to be flaming or trolling. Posts which are comprised of mostly insulting language, name calling rather than addressing points, overly negative generalizations of entire groups of people (unless strongly supported by evidence), etc. will be considered as flaming. Posts which are comprised of outrageous misrepresentations of events within the public record will be considered as trolling. Staff reserve the right to close or delete threads which were created for the purposes of flaming or trolling, and not for discussion. "

Post number #93 by LastPoet, on this page gives the explanation.

https://atheistforums.org/thread-52937-page-10.html

Zen is playing false Martyr. I agree with this,and even outside that website, I have seen plenty of conspiracy nuts get booted from Facebook over JFK and 9/11 conspiracies. Zen's rights were not violated by the government merely that website saying, you are not going to troll us with that garbage there.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on January 10, 2018, 06:43:31 AM
This is why I don't attempt to join up with groups anymore, hive mind effect.

See what can happen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APUWOoUqQho

Perhaps Zen isn't arrested by the government, because he works for the government spreading this stuff, same as Alex Jones?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

I'm banned from there, too. Yes, they're a bunch of circle-jerking faggots.

Gawdzilla Sama

And you're one of Ben's socks.

Speaking of circle jerks, why isn't your penis speaking to your hand any more?

"Because it caught my hand up somebody's ass."

Well, it was lonesome for your head.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Brian37

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Gawdzilla Sama

Classic histrionic personality disorder.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Brian37 on January 10, 2018, 07:22:28 AM
I am also on the other board. What fart face McNutter did was post conspiracy crap.  The TOS is the same for EVERYONE and it was there he posted that crap. It would have been the same reaction for a Holocaust denier. He got slapped for posting Sandy Hook denial crap.

"Free speech" only refers to GOVERNMENT not having you arrested for saying STUPID BULLSHIT. Sandy Hook was NOT faked, and if I had had a child or friend who had been killed in that event, I and you tried to claim I faked it, I would feel like punching you in the throat. Even if I would not. His free speech was not denied for being booted. He's trolling other websites and he has not been arrested by the government.

I have no use for conspiracy theories.  I detest non-factual arguments. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 10, 2018, 06:00:54 AM
I'm on the .org site and for such reasons would like to be called an honorary member of the gang of Jerkoffs by you.
Do me this solid? Apart from LastPoet, you are the only one who can  decide on this, I think.

Well, I don't recall you ever pissing me off, so yeah.

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 10, 2018, 08:06:48 AM
I'm banned from there, too. Yes, they're a bunch of circle-jerking faggots.

Yeah, they'll ban you if you ever say anything against cops or the Zionist elite.