Main Menu

My Review Of AtheistForums.org

Started by ƵenKlassen, January 09, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Shitleaf on January 12, 2018, 05:51:18 PM
I think you answered your own question.

What? What are you trying to say?
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

Blackleaf

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 05:53:44 PM
What? What are you trying to say?

I mean that what happened to this thread is that you let your stupid show. Imagine I made a thread about how delicious Skittles are. Then imagine that sometime in the middle of the discussion, I said that Skittles were so delicious because they all turn white in your mouth, shedding their impurities to become pure like me. Then when people confronted me on such a stupid statement, I let loose that Hershey's is produced by a secret organization of Satanists, feeding evil spirits to the public so the demons can convince us that jet fuel really can melt steel. Do you think the thread would still be about Skittles after that?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

ƵenKlassen

Baruch

Don't worry Zen, after you die, if you are lucky, you will be reincarnated Jewish ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 01:35:15 PM
I don't think Hitler was even religious, I think he just pretended to be religious for the public so that he could get more
people to be on his side.

You have no F-ing idea.  He was a messiah (of Hell).  But so was Stalin (he started as a seminary student, same as the founder of the KGB).  Himmler was Hitler's high priest (see weird castle where the SS did their fraternity initiations).  Not that I am opposed to paganism, or killing people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Yes, Viking controlled media ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWBDosdLhoY

Unlike some wet noodles here, I am proud of all my ancestors.  I am the result of 1000 years of race mixing, including French and Danish.  Rollo (a character in this but also first Duke of Normandy) was an ancestor of mine.  A person of my last name brought that name to Angle-Land in 1066 from Normandy.  Franco-Danish kicked everyone's butt for a few hundred years.  Got ancestors from Scandinavia to Iberia ... including Franco-German, and those lovely British Isles he-men (plug for Munch) too.  Got the gift of blarney I have (from Brian Boru).  And Jewish too ... demigod for sure.

Yeah, would be fun to cleave your helm in pagan combat ... or so they used to claim.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 02:03:49 PM
Oh yes. Hitler only pretended to be a deeply religious Catholic while he did nothing wrong, but then the evil media, which is controlled by the Jews, made up the Holocaust and hid Elvis in a basement with the immortal brain of Walt Disney.

Yep, Hitler was actually a Jewish agent, using Germans to clear out one faction of the Jews, for another faction.  He was of partial Jewish ancestry himself.  He only wanted to be Aryan, but couldn't pull it off.  Says right there, in the Protocols ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
Again, I know you're being sarcastic, I get it. Anyways, don't you see that Zionist forces are controlling the mainstream media in order
to brainwash people into liking Jews, blacks, and other mud-races?

Also, I'm NOT a holocaust denier, I just think that it was just exaggerated a bit in order for people to conform to the Zionist elite.

And as for that other stuff, I don't believe in what you said about Elvis Presley or Walt Disney.

Yep, lots of innocent people died in WW II and before (Manchuria invasion, Ethiopia invasion, Spanish Civil War, Shanghai invasion etc).  People were pretty feral back then.  And some of them were mostly unarmed Jewish civilians, betrayed not just by their German captors, but by their Gentile neighbors (far more betrayed than sheltered, especially in Catholic Poland).  Jews were actually treated better in the Soviet Union (except for Trotsky).

And yes, the US government has been for sale, to the highest bidder, about once a week.  Israel is a clever bidder.  China is getting better, as is Russia.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Baruch on January 12, 2018, 06:36:14 PM
â€"I am the result of 1000 years of race mixing, including French and Danish. . .

French & Danish are not races, they are nationalities. Get your facts straight, man.

Baruch

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 02:44:17 PM
The EVIDENCE is the Jewish corporations (like Viacom, for example), and they want to brainwash people by disguising propaganda as
entertainment, these are examples of that: Jimmy Neutron, Hey Arnold, and other race mixing propaganda.

I cannot believe that you consume this Jewish race-mixing trash, and it's sickening.

All marketing and politicizing is ... brainwashing.  And everyone does it.  Are you afraid of kosher brainwashing?  Highest quality brainwashing there is.  Gentiles can't compete.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on January 12, 2018, 06:43:21 PM
French & Danish are not races, they are nationalities. Get your facts straight, man.

I bet you are a pygmy from Central Africa.  You don't seem to know anything about Europeans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Baruch on January 12, 2018, 06:44:19 PM
All marketing and politicizing is ... brainwashing.  And everyone does it.  Are you afraid of kosher brainwashing?  Highest quality brainwashing there is.  Gentiles can't compete.

Wow! You actually want to brainwash a great race, like the white race, to conform to your fuck up views?

Holy shit!

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Baruch on January 12, 2018, 06:24:02 PM
Don't worry Zen, after you die, if you are lucky, you will be reincarnated Jewish ;-))

No; that would be disgusting, and besides I don't believe in reincarnation anyways.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 12, 2018, 06:05:15 PM
I mean that what happened to this thread is that you let your stupid show. Imagine I made a thread about how delicious Skittles are. Then imagine that sometime in the middle of the discussion, I said that Skittles were so delicious because they all turn white in your mouth, shedding their impurities to become pure like me. Then when people confronted me on such a stupid statement, I let loose that Hershey's is produced by a secret organization of Satanists, feeding evil spirits to the public so the demons can convince us that jet fuel really can melt steel. Do you think the thread would still be about Skittles after that?

God fucking damn it.
I don't think I've ever expressed how grateful I am you're on this forum, Blackleaf.
I'm very grateful.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.