Republicans Determined to Lose Senate

Started by trdsf, January 09, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on January 19, 2018, 06:19:44 AM
I'd be curious to know how he arrived at that conclusion.

I find it incredible that Trump ran, I find it incredible that he won the nomination, I find it incredible that he "won" the election.

So obviously an Illuminati conspiracy, and the Clintons are a deep part of the Deep State.  Didn't the Clinton's encourage him to run in the first place?  And didn't even Democrat commentators after the election say that Hillary had decided that if Trump won the nomination, he would the be the weakest possible opponent?  Of course their plans turned to ashes.  Hubris burns.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on January 19, 2018, 07:24:53 AM
I find it incredible that Trump ran, I find it incredible that he won the nomination, I find it incredible that he "won" the election.

So obviously an Illuminati conspiracy, and the Clintons are a deep part of the Deep State.  Didn't the Clinton's encourage him to run in the first place?  And didn't even Democrat commentators after the election say that Hillary had decided that if Trump won the nomination, he would the be the weakest possible opponent?  Of course their plans turned to ashes.  Hubris burns.
It would seem that Trump was really only the second weakest opponent.

Hydra009

Quote from: SGOS on January 19, 2018, 06:19:44 AM
I'd be curious to know how he arrived at that conclusion.
Superimpose a dartboard on a photo of the human brain.

Less flippant explaination: dislike of Trump and dislike of Clinton and trying to make sense of it all in a way that "feels" correct can generate a variety of conspiracy theories.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on January 18, 2018, 09:21:04 PM
Pooling stupidity, just makes compounded stupidity.  Just enslave the doctors, make them work for free.  Particularly Dr Zhivago.
We'd probably end up with Dr. Srangelove.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on January 19, 2018, 12:29:19 AM
I'm still not convinced that Trumps conversion to Republican was genuine.
I doubt that most Republicans are convinced, either.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 19, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
Superimpose a dartboard on a photo of the human brain.

Less flippant explaination: dislike of Trump and dislike of Clinton and trying to make sense of it all in a way that "feels" correct can generate a variety of conspiracy theories.
Yeah, that's what conspiracy theories often do.  They provide a sense of closure when there isn't enough information or when the information is not to ones liking.  If the theory is paradoxical, it's even more tempting, because people are drawn to paradoxes for some reason.  I think they are intellectually titillating, as they do require thought, although not always rational thought.

Mike Cl

Trump cares nothing about political labels.  He is totally Trumpite--period.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

It isn't.  Trump's only belief is money.  And, it seems, he never wanted to win the office at all; just leverage his greater fame into new business deals.

Enough people around him have mentioned that, as election night progressed, he was first surprised and then horrified that he was winning. 

This Trump administration has "falling apart around him while he slowly goes mad" all over it.  I would hope for a heart attack (all those fast food dinners, borderline obesity, and high "bad" cholestoral), but then there would be Pence, and he is no prize either.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Pence and Sessions are Sith.  I will take Donald any day.  The Resistance aren't Star Wars material either.  More like Trade Federation trying to screw over Naboo.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 24, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
Pence and Sessions are Sith.  I will take Donald any day.  The Resistance aren't Star Wars material either.  More like Trade Federation trying to screw over Naboo.

You are welcome to Trump.  He evades all his public statements.  He suits you like a glove.  And I don't mean OJ's...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!