Author Topic: CIA Backdoor of backdoors ...  (Read 645 times)

Offline Baruch

CIA Backdoor of backdoors ...
« on: January 06, 2018, 06:26:59 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Intel inside?  Bwahaha.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

Re: CIA Backdoor of backdoors ...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 11:36:21 AM »

Intel inside?  Bwahaha.

I would read that, but then I would probably have to kill myself and make it look like an accident. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 02:22:11 PM »
Nah, the powers that be would just target your brain with N-rays and scramble them like eggs.
"Over the course of my career as an undercover officer in the C.I.A, I saw Russian intelligence manipulate many people. I never thought I would see the day when an American president would be one of them."
Will Hurd

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 02:24:21 PM »
Nah, the powers that be would just target your brain with N-rays and scramble them like eggs.

I would type "they are already scrambled " backwards but it is too much trouble.
  BTW, anyone heard of the neutron bomb lately?  The one that killed people but not destroy buildings?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 04:08:06 PM »

But I like scrambled eggs.  And in Texas ... people eat calf brains and scrambled eggs.  FDA approved?
שלום

Offline Baruch

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 04:09:43 PM »
I would type "they are already scrambled " backwards but it is too much trouble.
  BTW, anyone heard of the neutron bomb lately?  The one that killed people but not destroy buildings?

Not called that anymore.  Carter ruined that brand.  Micro-nukes, like conspiracy nuts say were used on 9/11.  Those are real.  The old joke ... we can make a nuclear hand grenade, but we can't find anyone stupid enough to test it!
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 03:13:08 PM »

Not called that anymore.  Carter ruined that brand.  Micro-nukes, like conspiracy nuts say were used on 9/11.  Those are real.  The old joke ... we can make a nuclear hand grenade, but we can't find anyone stupid enough to test it!

LOL!

I am reminded of when some reporter asked President Kennedy in Summer 1963 when he would send a man to the moon, and he replied "Whenever Senator Goldwater wants to go".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk