Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Nah, the powers that be would just target your brain with N-rays and scramble them like eggs.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 27, 2018, 02:22:11 PM
Nah, the powers that be would just target your brain with N-rays and scramble them like eggs.

I would type "they are already scrambled " backwards but it is too much trouble.
  BTW, anyone heard of the neutron bomb lately?  The one that killed people but not destroy buildings?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 27, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

But I like scrambled eggs.  And in Texas ... people eat calf brains and scrambled eggs.  FDA approved?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 27, 2018, 02:24:21 PM
I would type "they are already scrambled " backwards but it is too much trouble.
  BTW, anyone heard of the neutron bomb lately?  The one that killed people but not destroy buildings?

Not called that anymore.  Carter ruined that brand.  Micro-nukes, like conspiracy nuts say were used on 9/11.  Those are real.  The old joke ... we can make a nuclear hand grenade, but we can't find anyone stupid enough to test it!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 27, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Not called that anymore.  Carter ruined that brand.  Micro-nukes, like conspiracy nuts say were used on 9/11.  Those are real.  The old joke ... we can make a nuclear hand grenade, but we can't find anyone stupid enough to test it!

LOL!

I am reminded of when some reporter asked President Kennedy in Summer 1963 when he would send a man to the moon, and he replied "Whenever Senator Goldwater wants to go".