Here is the actual math for the Dirac equation (relativistic quantum electron)

Started by Baruch, January 05, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 09, 2018, 07:11:18 AM
Hakurei and I have a history.  You and I have a different history.  Being photographically minded (sometimes) means that any new conversation is a continuation of an older one.  That can be confusing to the two, depending on who is forgetful.  For a person outside that context ... it can't be easy.

Direct answers are sometimes rude.  I try to self-moderate my rudeness.  Having chutzpa isn't the same as being an asshole (referring to myself).  Ellipsis is how I sometimes manifest that self-moderation.

You remember past posts that well without looking them up?  I'm impressed.  The question may be whether you image you do or actually do.  Can you know the difference?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 13, 2018, 03:16:02 AM
You remember past posts that well without looking them up?  I'm impressed.  The question may be whether you image you do or actually do.  Can you know the difference?

More like, I get an impression of a persons character, so I know what to expect.  Perfectly normal, not special.  I have some photographic memory, but that isn't what I was talking about.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 13, 2018, 05:43:44 AM
More like, I get an impression of a persons character, so I know what to expect.  Perfectly normal, not special.  I have some photographic memory, but that isn't what I was talking about.

We all learn an impression of others' character.  That isn't very special.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!