News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Schaden, meet freude (again)

Started by trdsf, November 09, 2017, 03:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 28, 2017, 09:47:08 PM
You'd think a guy like that would know how to pull out.

So you like, never had sex, and never will?  Totally asexual?  He may be a maniac, but that doesn't make sex evil.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on December 28, 2017, 09:49:19 PM
So you like, never had sex, and never will?  Totally asexual?  He may be a maniac, but that doesn't make sex evil.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on December 28, 2017, 09:49:19 PM
I think that was perhaps a reference to coitus interruptus. Maybe not, though, since that's pulling out prematurely, and Moore would likely never do that.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 29, 2017, 04:38:37 PM
I think that was perhaps a reference to coitus interruptus. Maybe not, though, since that's pulling out prematurely, and Moore would likely never do that.

All men are rapists, particularly if they are White (says Black feminist).  Also all men are pedophiles (but never women).  Even though I don't have obvious signs of victimhood, I consider myself a victim too.  I want all the feminists to pay me back for their sociopathy (not really, their money is tainted).

Racism is just one flavor of sociopathy, as is misogyny ... but those aren't the only ones.  Poor Gentile idiots think I am wealthy and intelligent, just because I am Jewish.  More sociopathy.  Wealthy intelligent Jews think that some people are poor and stupid, just because they are Gentiles.  More sociopathy.

Everyone should be a Democrat, because everyone is a loser, and they think that everyone else owes them.  Nobody should be a Republican, because everyone is a loser, and they think that they own everyone.  This is why I am Independent, I am trying to be less of a sociopath, not more of one.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on December 28, 2017, 03:35:02 PM
And Doug Jones is now officially the Senator-Elect for Alabama and will be taking his seat Jan 3, with his election certified by Republican SecState John Merrill, Republican Governor Kay Ivey and Republican Attorney General Steve Marshall, while the courts essentially told Moore to fuck off (albeit in legalistic language).

It IS hopeful, seeing Moore squashed like a bug on the windshield...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 10, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
It IS hopeful, seeing Moore squashed like a bug on the windshield...

Don't ask for whom the bell tolls ... all government pensions to go to zero ... sooner not later.  Welcome to Weimar.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.