Main Menu

White left

Started by pr126, December 28, 2017, 09:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

*YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE.. ANYTHING!*
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

Some people see everything in white and nigger.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 28, 2017, 11:39:16 AM
Some people see everything in white and nigger.

You aren't Han Chinese, so you will always be a dog-pig.

Jews from the 1970s forward are considered White, because they are successful.  Same as Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Indian people who are in the US, are now considered White.  The 1992 LA riots were basically Hispanics (not Blacks) against Koreans.  And yes, the SJW mind distortion field is clear to anyone looking beyond their own ideological box.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

The signature song for the left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2ErZT_eLNY

Gawdzilla Sama

And that snappy tune written by Sturmführer Horst Wessel for the right.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 29, 2017, 06:26:24 AM
And that snappy tune written by Sturmführer Horst Wessel for the right.

Leftists suck Stalin's dick
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 29, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

Whites are a minority, in the world.  Always have been.  There is a whole lot of Asians, particularly Chinese, Japanese and Indian.  And if you don't get all tribal, there are a whole lot of Africans.  And not a few Latin Americans.  I am about 99% White (European) myself, almost all W European.  II could E Europeans as mostly White also ... though there are of course Jews, Gypsies, Turks out there still.  And more than a few W Africans in France, and quite a few N Africans in Spain.  Approximately 1.1 billion out of 7.6 billion or about 14%.

Don't like being a minority, then have more children, if you can afford them.

Arab Muslims consider non-Arab Muslims to be second class.  Go preach to them for a change ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on December 29, 2017, 01:28:23 PM
Whites are a minority, in the world.  Always have been.  There is a whole lot of Asians, particularly Chinese, Japanese and Indian.  And if you don't get all tribal, there are a whole lot of Africans.  And not a few Latin Americans.  I am about 99% White (European) myself, almost all W European.  II could E Europeans as mostly White also ... though there are of course Jews, Gypsies, Turks out there still.  And more than a few W Africans in France, and quite a few N Africans in Spain.  Approximately 1.1 billion out of 7.6 billion or about 14%.

Don't like being a minority, then have more children, if you can afford them.

Arab Muslims consider non-Arab Muslims to be second class.  Go preach to them for a change ;-)
Alt-right doesn't acknowledge any country but the formerly great "America". I love it that they don't realize that "America" was never actually a country.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 29, 2017, 05:18:50 PM
Alt-right doesn't acknowledge any country but the formerly great "America". I love it that they don't realize that "America" was never actually a country.

New Yorkers don't recognize any state West or South of New Jersey.  Why do you humor morons like that?

The world is competitive, and often violent.  Compete or be buried.  If you want to be on the Chinese or Indian team for example, then go there and help them out, just don't try to cheer them from the USA stands.  USA fans don't like that ;-)

USA is the team I love to hate.  I am like a Cubs fan ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

lol. To the chinese, the worst insult is to be called a white sjw. Smart people.

Shiranu

Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 01, 2018, 10:52:33 PM
lol. To the chinese, the worst insult is to be called a white sjw. Smart people.

"I heard that on Youtube, so it must be true!"

Also... the Chinese are about as ignorant to American culture as Americans are to Chinese culture, so...

I have also seen Chinese interviewed who think Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread because he is, and I quote, "a strong leader"... so if we are going to generalise 1.37 billion people based on a youtube account... then the Chinese really aren't all that smart.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Shiranu on January 01, 2018, 11:23:47 PM
"I heard that on Youtube, so it must be true!"

Also... the Chinese are about as ignorant to American culture as Americans are to Chinese culture, so...

This isn't the first time I've heard it. In fact, I've seen it on certain boards I frequent. It's true.

Whether or not they're ignorant of our culture is irrelevant. What they're insulting is marxism and post-modernism - the former being something of a real experience for them, still fresh in their minds.

QuoteI have also seen Chinese interviewed who think Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread because he is, and I quote, "a strong leader"... so if we are going to generalise 1.37 billion people based on a youtube account... then the Chinese really aren't all that smart.

Most asians - and that includes indians - actually vote right when they become US citizens. They also tend to have the highest IQ's, right behind the kikes :-)

Shiranu

QuoteWhether or not they're ignorant of our culture is irrelevant.

Except if they are going to insult a segment of our society, it is relevant on them having a clue about our society.

QuoteMost asians - and that includes indians - actually vote right when they become US citizens. They also tend to have the highest IQ's, right behind the kikes :-)

A. IQ =/= intelligence.
B. If you think Trump is a strong leader, then you are not all that smart. I don't even mean that as in if you voted for him, whatever... I completely understand how people could be deceived into thinking he was a good choice. But if you think he is a strong leader, that is an objectively wrong statement, and you cant be too smart if you believe it.

Again, that is only a few Chinese people I saw on youtube, and I don't believe they are representative of the 1.3 billion Chinese citizens (in China alone, even more when you just consider ethnic chinese).
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur