Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on January 03, 2018, 03:46:31 AM
Yeah, funny as hell.

Btw, my mom died before you were born.
That's what your mom said

pr126

PickelledEggs

Why? stop being so triggered, pr. Chill out. You're like one of those white lefts.

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 03, 2018, 03:47:45 AM
Gonna save this meme so I can reply to pretty much every single one of your posts that you have ever made

Self-reflection is not his strongest trait.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on January 03, 2018, 03:52:25 AM
Self-reflection is not his strongest trait.
Yes. I know. Maybe he's a vampire? Vampires don't even have a reflection. That would make a lot of sense, actually

PickelledEggs

I wonder what it will take to get pr to see how much he contradicts himself. Logic doesn't work. Poking and prodding with jokes to illustrate a point doesn't work. Maybe the saying is true; you cant teach an old dog new tricks.... and pr is an old, crusty, whiny old dog.

pr126

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 03, 2018, 04:26:02 AM
I wonder what it will take to get pr to see how much he contradicts himself. Logic doesn't work. Poking and prodding with jokes to illustrate a point doesn't work. Maybe the saying is true; you cant teach an old dog new tricks.... and pr is an old, crusty, whiny old dog.
That is because I don't give a flying fuck what any of you think.
Have a nice day.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 02, 2018, 12:49:55 PM
Minorities get systemic positive discrimination via affirmative action policies - which is the only quantifiable discrimination there is. They literally have more legal rights. How the fuck are they discriminated against?
Really? You think blacks weren't discriminated against? That's why the affirmative action programs were put in place.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on January 03, 2018, 06:04:09 AM
Have a nice day.

Insert dittoness here, mein klein Nazi.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on January 03, 2018, 06:04:09 AM

That's why you get so triggered all the time?

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on January 03, 2018, 06:20:37 AM
That's why you get so triggered all the time?

Nah, that just comes from being a whiny little shit.
PZ Myers

pr126

LOL.
Pile on, sweethearts. Have a ball.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on January 03, 2018, 06:24:52 AM
LOL.
Pile on, sweethearts. Have a ball.

You are a loser and proud of that. Awesome.
PZ Myers

Munch

Okay people, can't believe I'm the one to say it, but time to stop making this forum look like a third grade classroom. PR has what he feels, and you have yours, just leave well enough alone, that goes for both sides, please.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin