Islam and Christianity have been debunked ...

Started by Baruch, December 25, 2017, 08:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

But it is only fair to debunk its parent, Judaism.  How about honesty for the holiday season?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-YlzpUhnxQ

Dr Friedman is the real deal in source criticism.  This is just as clarifying and the previous posts regarding the true origins of Islam and Mecca.

Basically, the Levites/Kohanim vs the Hebrews/Israelites/Judeans were separate from each other, hence the P narrative in the Torah.  The Levites/Kohanim were the only part of the later Israelites/Judeans who came out of Egypt.  The rest of the people were already in Canaan, they were sedentary Canaanites in contact with puritanical desert pastoralists.  It was all three of these groups, by 1000 BCE, that made up photo-Judaism.  The puritanical desert pastoralists were ancestors of the Arabs ... and since history repeats itself, it did, in 634 CE.  At some point the Levites and Arabs were living together in Petra (where the tomb of Aaron is still).  Think Midianites (an Arab tribe).  It is not surprising then that this is also the locus for the true creation of Islam.  It is also possible that at some point Paul may have trained there, in addition to in Damascus.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 25, 2017, 08:55:24 AM
But it is only fair to debunk its parent, Judaism.  How about honesty for the holiday season?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-YlzpUhnxQ

Dr Friedman is the real deal in source criticism.  This is just as clarifying and the previous posts regarding the true origins of Islam and Mecca.

Basically, the Levites/Kohanim vs the Hebrews/Israelites/Judeans were separate from each other, hence the P narrative in the Torah.  The Levites/Kohanim were the only part of the later Israelites/Judeans who came out of Egypt.  The rest of the people were already in Canaan, they were sedentary Canaanites in contact with puritanical desert pastoralists.  It was all three of these groups, by 1000 BCE, that made up photo-Judaism.  The puritanical desert pastoralists were ancestors of the Arabs ... and since history repeats itself, it did, in 634 CE.  At some point the Levites and Arabs were living together in Petra (where the tomb of Aaron is still).  Think Midianites (an Arab tribe).  It is not surprising then that this is also the locus for the true creation of Islam.  It is also possible that at some point Paul may have trained there, in addition to in Damascus.

Considering all religions debunked works fine for me.  It's an atheist forum, what would you expect?  I mean, I consider all theists are from Mars (not Barsoom, Baruch).  LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!