Fox Blasts "Liberal" "The Newsroom"

Started by Shiranu, June 15, 2013, 03:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

//http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/15/fox-news-the-newsroom-the-five_n_3446648.html

At this point I don't get offended, I just laugh... and thus I found this very laugh worthy.

*Paraphrased: Occupy Wall Speech was all about raping women, being violent mobsters and being poor! The tea party is all about FREEEEDOOOOM! 'MURICA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Also, Fuck Jim Carey apparently. God, Fox are some crybabies...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Nonsensei

As ridiculous as fox news is I have to admit I hold a pretty hefty revulsion for The Newsroom. The thing that I can't believe Aaron Sorkin thought he could get away with is the anchorman character who is such a RINO he may have been personally responsible for adding those letters to the alphabet. While the things Fox News decides to focus on are stupid, they are completely correct in suggesting that the show is more blue than the bluest blue that was ever imagined, as Sorkin sets up easy targets for the anchorman to disparage and fumbling shocked conservative guests for him to tear apart.

If you voted democrat all your life because thats just what you do, then this show is definitely for you.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Solitary

When I was in Hawaii working for Four Season Resorts I met Jim Carrie. He did his fireman Bob character for me when I asked him to do it. A woman and her son were walking by unknowed to Jim. The boy saw him and started screaming. Jim felt just horrible about it and paid for all their meals while they were there. He's a super guy to me, a real gentleman. Even Fox News emits they are not news but entertainment, for right wing nut cases I assume from seeing Sarah is with them now.   :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Shiranu

Quote from: "Solitary"When I was in Hawaii working for Four Season Resorts I met Jim Carrie. He did his fireman Bob character for me when I asked him to do it. A woman and her son were walking by unknowed to Jim. The boy saw him and started screaming. Jim felt just horrible about it and paid for all their meals while they were there. He's a super guy to me, a real gentleman. Even Fox News emits they are not news but entertainment, for right wing nut cases I assume from seeing Sarah is with them now.   :roll:  Solitary

I'm very... "meh"... on his acting/comedy, but he does seem like a cool guy from what I have seen. And his political views make him cooler imo.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Colanth

Fox is just being Fox - pissed off that reality definitely has a liberal slant.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.