News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Terror attack in Australia

Started by GrinningYMIR, December 22, 2017, 09:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on December 23, 2017, 12:38:13 AM
There is no solution because there is no problem, to begin with.

This has been planned many decades ago with the full knowledge of the consequences.
Everything is going according to the plan. Yes, a few people are getting raped, maimed, killed.
Collateral damage.

All in a good cause, for the ultimate utopia that will happen. Soon. Insallah.

Globalisation. You will love it.

The ultimate plan of the European monarchs, in their struggle with the Proletariat, is to replace them all with Chinese peasants ... but first with NA/ME proletariat.  Think of the current Muslim migration as a trial run, because ultimately the plan is Chinese autocracy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 23, 2017, 04:13:43 AM
Australia says it was a a mental illness problem, possibly drug-induced, not a terrorist attack.  Even immigrants have mental problems.  Can't imagine why they would.  ;(

Some drugs are volunteered, others are MK Ultra.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 23, 2017, 05:13:18 AM
I DO think that Islam motivates adherents to think in violent ways of revenge more than most religions.  It is the newest among the modern major religions and it takes some time and secular success for them to calm down.  Medieval Christianity was pretty brutal too.  And I don't ignore modern rampages between Hindus and Moslems.

Religious beliefs do tend to create great passions, some absurdly violent.

But Moslem violence is also caused by secular poverty as well.  Quite frankly, if one lives in crushing poverty and little freedom, tensions explode.

Quite frankly, if you live in a desert, you generally aren't going to be looking for happiness on Earth...

Yes, not either/or ... but all of the above.  When a Muslim goes nuts, he does it in an Islamic cultural way.  Just like when a US Southern gentleman goes nuts, he does it the KKK way.  Is the flavor at fault?  Islam/KKK?  And the governments are corrupt, absolute power does that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Let’s see how many “mental issues” will there be in the next few days.
Christmas and New Year is a good opportunity to show the kuffar how peaceful they are.

baronvonrort

Quote from: pr126 on December 23, 2017, 07:28:54 AM
Let’s see how many “mental issues” will there be in the next few days.
Christmas and New Year is a good opportunity to show the kuffar how peaceful they are.

When the media go with the mental illness bullshit does that put pressure on the legal process to find him not guilty due to mental illness?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5207851/Mother-accused-Melbourne-rampage-driver-lashes-out.html

Cavebear

Quote from: baronvonrort on December 23, 2017, 07:37:06 AM
When the media go with the mental illness bullshit does that put pressure on the legal process to find him not guilty due to mental illness?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5207851/Mother-accused-Melbourne-rampage-driver-lashes-out.html

What part of the Australian government saying "this was not a terrorist attack" are you not understanding?  Because you just WANT it to be one?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

baronvonrort

Quote from: Cavebear on December 23, 2017, 07:50:05 AM
What part of the Australian government saying "this was not a terrorist attack" are you not understanding?  Because you just WANT it to be one?

Firstly governments speak fluent bullshit secondly they say they don't know if this is a terror attack. Governments are also a bit stupid and they have installed bollards to stop vehicles with these type of attacks.

The Islamic state have been calling for muslims to drive vehicles into people and we have seen several of these type of attacks from muslims.

Quoteassistant Commissioner Stephen Leane said investigators had asked advice from the Victorian Director of Public Prosecutions on the charges.

'I've got a firm belief that what he [allegedly] did on Thursday night was a deliberate act,' he told reporters on earlier Saturday.
'The motivations for that act, we'll work through.'

He made 'utterances' to police about voices, dreams and the 'poor treatment of Muslims' to officers in hospital on Thursday night, and later made comments about Australia's top security body and Allah.

Acting Chief Commissioner Shane Patton said Saeed Noori made comments while at St Vincent's under police guard, only hours after the horrific rampage on Thursday afternoon.

'I don't know the exact detail, to do with Allah and some ramblings about ASIO (the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation),' Mr Patton said

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5207851/Mother-accused-Melbourne-rampage-driver-lashes-out.html#ixzz525Y5SiaE

Cavebear

Quote from: baronvonrort on December 23, 2017, 07:58:36 AM
Firstly governments speak fluent bullshit secondly they say they don't know if this is a terror attack. Governments are also a bit stupid and they have installed bollards to stop vehicles with these type of attacks.

The Islamic state have been calling for muslims to drive vehicles into people and we have seen several of these type of attacks from muslims.

If they change their evaluation, I will too.  But on an official pronouncement.

Baruch

Quote from: baronvonrort on December 23, 2017, 07:37:06 AM

In some jurisdictions.  This had more meaning when there were public sanataria to keep people locked up who were insane.  Now that they are out-patients, usually self medicated, per "crazy-liberation-front" ... not so much.  Makes trials pretty useless.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 23, 2017, 08:02:46 AM
If they change their evaluation, I will too.  But on an official pronouncement.

I support government, but I don't believe it's bullshit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 23, 2017, 11:15:51 AM
I support government, but I don't believe it's bullshit.

Not all sanataria inmates belong there, and some who belong there hold pubic office.  Not a typo...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: pr126 on December 22, 2017, 10:15:49 AM
It is just part of daily life for the unbeliever.
Get used to it. There will be more to come - anytime, anywhere.

Mayor of London chimes in

Of course, we do have an answer to all this. Flowers, candles, teddy bears, and the usual slogan:

#NOTALLMUSLIMS.

Then forget about it until the next time. Unless a relative is maimed or dead.

Yeah, like Vegas.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Shiranu

QuoteIf drugs are haram you would think the Ayatollah Khomenei would avoid them because he would know what is written in the Quran, can you cite the verse from the Quran that says drugs are haram?

“They question thee about strong drink and games of chance. Say: In both is great sin, and (some) utility for men; but the sin of them is greater than their usefulness. "

"O you who believe, intoxicants, gambling, altars and arrows of chance are afflictions which are the work of the devil; you shall stay away from him, that you may succeed"

Allah is saying that alcohol is a great sin; if you are a devout follower of Allah, are you going to do something that he himself proclaims to be a great sin?

And yes, the Qu'ran contradicts itself. Welcome to what I have been saying for several years now.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

There are no contradictions in the Quran. No Muslim will agree that there are contradictions or mistakes in the Quran. It is the word of Allah verbatim and Allah does not make mistakes.

Abrogation (Quran 2:106) means that if there are contradictions, they both are true, but the later revelations take precedence over the (chronologically) older ones.

There are really 2 books in the Quran, the older Mekkan and the later warring Medinan verses, which supersede (abrogate) the more conciliatory Mekkan verses where Muhammad was still recruiting his army.

Muslims are quoting the abrogated verses to the kuffar to fool them into believing that Islam is peace.

Favorites are Quran 2:256 (there is no compulsion in religion), Quran 5:32 (always quoted incompletely to omit important context), and not quoting the following important verse (Quran 5:33).    See here