News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Terror attack in Australia

Started by GrinningYMIR, December 22, 2017, 09:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on December 23, 2017, 12:00:30 AM
How many of our "elected" leaders in charge are offering ANY solutions? All? Some? None?

I'm not asking for their solutions, I'm asking what are yours?

But to answer your question... Trump has made suggestions; ban them. Obama made suggestions; listen to what the moderates are saying, and work with them. In between, you have people offering varying levels of suggestions... and further extremes saying that we have to be their mortal enemy or unconditional friend.

Likewise some politicians have invested in furthering Western image in the Middle East and making the narrative of us being the bad guy less sellable; other's have double-downed and said we have to show force to get the respect we need and to eradicate our enemy.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

There is no solution because there is no problem, to begin with.

This has been planned many decades ago with the full knowledge of the consequences.
Everything is going according to the plan. Yes, a few people are getting raped, maimed, killed.
Collateral damage.

All in a good cause, for the ultimate utopia that will happen. Soon. Insallah.

Globalisation. You will love it.   

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on December 23, 2017, 12:38:13 AM
There is no solution because there is no problem, to begin with.

This has been planned many decades ago with the full knowledge of the consequences.
Everything is going according to the plan. Yes, a few people are getting raped, maimed, killed.
Collateral damage.

All in a good cause, for the ultimate utopia that will happen. Soon. Insallah.

Globalisation. You will love it.   

I honestly don't get where you are going with this, because there are about 10 different directions off the top of my head you could be taking this.

The insallah is making me think you are saying that Muslim leadership is behind the push for globalization, but I don't want to assume that and then be completely wrong. But if it isn't, I don't see the relevance between this and the idea that there is no solution to the cultural conflict between West and Mid. East.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

The globalist and Muslims are using each other to achieve the goal that they both crave, world domination.

In the end, there can be only one.  It will be interesting to find out who will be the winner.
It is a zero-sum game.

If I was betting, I would put my money on Islam.

Why? Because Muslims believe that Allah has ordained them to rule. (Quran 2:193, 8:39)
They are focused, determined, their faith is a cohesive force, and they don’t mind dying for it.
Anyway, the final reckoning will be very messy. 

What do you believe? Nothing. That is why you will lose.

Are you counting on the moderates? Don't.
When the chips fall, they will join their brothers en masse.
Or they will be killed as apostates.

pr126

Here is another one from San Franciso.

http://abc7news.com/fbi-man-planned-christmas-terror-attack-for-sfs-pier-39/2812473/

His letter proves that this has nothing to do with Islam.
It is socio-economic, oppression, drugs.

The letter

What is in this ideology that turns people into mass murderers? Aren’t you curious?
All the answers are there to find out.

Some questions should not be asked. We might not like the answers.

Cavebear

Australia says it was a a mental illness problem, possibly drug-induced, not a terrorist attack.  Even immigrants have mental problems.  Can't imagine why they would.  ;(

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Mental problem is a good diagnosis. I agree with that.

It comes from a qualified shrink, does it not? Who had to make the diagnosis on the spot.  Really?
Well, it is safer than blaming it on Islam. That's a no-no.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on December 23, 2017, 04:24:12 AM
Mental problem is a good diagnosis. I agree with that.

It comes from a qualified shrink, does it not? Who had to make the diagnosis on the spot.  Really?
Well, it is safer than blaming it on Islam. That's a no-no.

I think the Aussie gummint decided that after investigated the person. 

pr126

I think that the Aussie gummint is lying.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on December 23, 2017, 04:32:43 AM
I think that the Aussie gummint is lying.

As you wish.  You don't have a great history of accuracy about these things.  I prefer objective facts as determined by parties that do actually want to discover reality.

pr126

QuoteI prefer objective facts as determined by parties that do actually want to discover reality.

Interesting. Where do you get them from? Mainstream media?

Here is one not mainstream.

baronvonrort

Quote from: Shiranu on December 22, 2017, 06:32:31 PM
I'm not asking if Muslims are addicted to drugs (spoiler alert; they are), I'm asking if you can be a "True Muslim" if you are a drug addict, since the Qu'ran is very explicit about drugs/alcohol being the work of the devil and multiple Hadiths stating that anyone who consumes these things will be barred entry into Jannah.

I'm well aware of the opium problem in the Middle East. The point I am making is that if we are going to say Islam is the root cause of this violence, because they are so devoutly Muslim, then we need to examine just how "devoutly Muslim" they actually are. And a devout Muslim would never be addicted to drugs. They are no more "devout Muslims" than Westborough are "devout" followers of Christ's teachings, or the Buddhists who murder and commit genocide against the Rohinga are devout Buddhists.

Likewise this is yet again ignoring the reasons the actual person gave, and saying that "you" (pr) know what REALLY is going on in their head, and not the person themselves. The inherent folly there, besides the fact that you have zero knowledge of what's really in their head, is that the dude is a drug addict; trying to rationalize his thoughts is moronic as it is.

If drugs are haram you would think the Ayatollah Khomenei would avoid them because he would know what is written in the Quran, can you cite the verse from the Quran that says drugs are haram?
https://www.kabulpress.org/article3733.html

Is this an example of the Quran being explicit on alcohol because it looks like the Quran approves of alcohol in this verse I have herad many ex muslims say the Quran does allow alcohol with this verse - https://quran.com/16/67

Of course if there is a verse that outlaws alcohol in the Quran would that be a contradiction of 16/67, what does this verse say about contradictions in the Quran? https://quran.com/4/82

The Islamic state have been calling for vehicle attacks this latest offender was a muslim refugee from Afghanistan who mentioned Allah, treatment of muslims and whinged about our ASIO security when questioned by police.

Imam Tawhidi on the failed pipe bomber in NY-

baronvonrort

The Aussie Imam Tawhidi called this a terrorist attack- https://www.facebook.com/TheImamofPeace/

Before apologists get excited and claim this Imam represents all muslims he has called for Sahih Al Bukhari which is the most reliable Sunni hadith to be banned in Australia, he says Palestine is Jewish land and he had to start a go fund me page for security because of death threats from muslims.

I have written to Imam Tawhidi he wants to reform Islam he has it on written record the entire concept of Jihad needs to be abolished, he has also pointed out all those who want to reform Islam have achieved zero in their efforts to reform it.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on December 23, 2017, 04:40:04 AM
Interesting. Where do you get them from? Mainstream media?

Here is one not mainstream.

The Australian event does not seem to be one of those.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on December 22, 2017, 11:50:16 PM
You yourself say all the time Islam is politics, so which is it; is it political (secular), or is it religious (spiritual)?

No one here is saying Islam doesn't have a role, but what people are saying is that just because something is done in the name of Islam does not mean that it is therefor 100% Islam's fault and we have to ignore any and every other possible influence, particularly when the perpetrator themselves give the reason they did the act and it isn't Islam.

It is, again, like saying the West Borough Baptists who are horrible human beings in the name of Christianity are only horrible human beings because Christianity is horrible, or more like-for-like that Buddhists who are, arguably, killing Muslims in the name of Buddhism therefor are making a statement about Buddhism. The reality is infinitely more nuanced than that, and by ignoring that nuance you are making sure no actual progress can be made. Or in even worse situations, you actively are involved in promoting regressive ideological thought that makes the situation even worse.

Islam can be a cause, if not even the primary cause. 

Even I said that, so who are you arguing against? Nothing you said is actually arguing against what anyone here believes, only arguing against what you think people believe. And that is why no one takes you seriously anymore.

I can only guess, but my guess is because you don't actually have any substance behind your fear. You can only repeat the same thing over and over, even when people agree with you, because you don't actually have any depth behind what you are saying.

What are your solutions? What is your answer to the problem? Do you have any, or are you sitting in the corner screeching hysterically? We get it, the Muslims are scary... now back it up, and propose solutions.

I DO think that Islam motivates adherents to think in violent ways of revenge more than most religions.  It is the newest among the modern major religions and it takes some time and secular success for them to calm down.  Medieval Christianity was pretty brutal too.  And I don't ignore modern rampages between Hindus and Moslems.

Religious beliefs do tend to create great passions, some absurdly violent.

But Moslem violence is also caused by secular poverty as well.  Quite frankly, if one lives in crushing poverty and little freedom, tensions explode.

Quite frankly, if you live in a desert, you generally aren't going to be looking for happiness on Earth...